close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Author Message
Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
Found a few spare hours to go do some trail work and pruning on new find, was able to reroute a section around stream and make some rock crossings which still allow stream to flow instead of right down through it pretty easily...which will keep it more rideable once things freeze up...if that ever happens, balmy bays as we approach winter here...



Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 14:39 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
Found a few spare hours to go do some trail work and pruning on new find, was able to reroute a section around stream and make some rock crossings which still allow stream to flow instead of right down through it pretty easily...which will keep it more rideable once things freeze up...if that ever happens, balmy bays as we approach winter here...


Reminds me I need to get a new folding saw, broke the blade on my Corona 10' Razor Tooth the other day after much abuse over the years, it served me well for such a cheap little saw that can fit in the butt bag

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 20:44 Quote
Ominous sunset today. Cant healp not snap a pic..








Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 16:27 Quote
Wet leaves, dirt, and long slab rocks... Loving this ebike, but definitely takes some getting used to. Old trails I've been riding for 20+ years seem different and much faster. Bit of a learning curve and adjustment in climbing with boost, heavier weight, and carrying so much more speed. Cadence is crucial...


Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 18:04 Quote
@fredro What's that little dongle hanging off the front along with your brake cables? That thing hardly even looks like an eMTB with that small downtube.

One of my old timer neighbors flew by going up our hill on his commuter/road eBike today while I was taking the dog for walk. He was stoked, grinning ear to ear, gave a big holler and wave and barely seemed exerted at all. He's had knee/mobility issues, I'd guess he's early-mid 60s. I know he misses "real" MTB as we talk when he sees me with Jane out on rides and he's walking his dog. Tells me about a lot of the "old trails", but he's stoked to be terrorizing the neighborhood streets on his eBike and I've mentioned eMTB to him before but he's got no interest in all that.

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 18:11 Quote
It’s the electronic light indicator display telling you what mode you’re in, battery life, etc. it kinda sucks but I just bought a garmin to use for display now.

E bike makes me enjoy climbing now. Big grins for sure!

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 20:07 Quote
That really is slim looking. Nice bike.

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 20:53 Quote
Looks like shit. Send to me now.

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 21:10 Quote
Sheeesh. Tokes and tacos isn’t a good night ride motivation technique.... but got one in anyways...

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 21:11 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Sheeesh. Tokes and tacos isn’t a good night ride motivation technique.... but got one in anyways...
Tokes before tacos after

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 21:12 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Sheeesh. Tokes and tacos isn’t a good night ride motivation technique.... but got one in anyways...
Tokes before tacos after

Lesson learned lol

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 21:40 Quote
Used to call it “hill flattener”, but these days it’s more “motivation killer”. Tacos sound good though.

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 13:32 Quote
clear for flyby, but negative on the tacos ghost rider.....


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013694
Mobile Version of Website