Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: May 29, 2022 at 15:34 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Lawd haz mercy... Came across the mountains for a long weekend of riding adventure and got slammed with a brutal cold. Got one shorty mellow in with my son yesterday but had to bail on all the big mountain fun stuff for today and tomorrow ...

Bummer , hope you can get feeling better.

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 18:01 Quote
Alright... powered through and got some lowland xc in. Hopefully it’s cured me!

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 18:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Alright... powered through and got some lowland xc in. Hopefully it’s cured me!

Looks like hobbit country!

Posted: May 30, 2022 at 18:09 Quote
Heard something jumping around in there.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 13:06 Quote
Been out on a road trip .
Constant rain locally had the trails flooded . So we headed 6 hours north to Rockhampton .

Steezin on Dirt Clown .

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 20:37 Quote
Cheers fellas .

That was like take number 6 . We found a sweet jump line at the 1st Turkey MTB park in Rockhampton called Dirt Clown .
We did multiple runs down as there was a climbing track alongside .

4 day road trip . Rode at Gladstone , Curtis Island , 1st Turkey and Mt Morgan .I was pooped when I got home .

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 21:53 Quote
Me and my bro getting some good work done on our zone this week, so far you can spend hours riding and working this area and see no one ,, this ride we put together by connecting a few different ghost trails which took us the last six weeks to figure out ....the route is golden and offers over an hour of mostly down hill with gnarly rocky steeps, buff alpine single track with killer views some free riding and a few shenanigan stunts , I'm thinking of naming the trail "The Ranger" but still up in the air..

[PI=2268888

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 22:16 Quote
Props and kudos to all those who dig, build, and maintain trails!

Virtual beer and hi five!

Thank you. Seriously.

Posted: May 31, 2022 at 22:24 Quote
fredro wrote:
Props and kudos to all those who dig, build, and maintain trails!

Virtual beer and hi five!

Thank you. Seriously.

Cheers !

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 6:02 Quote
There's no slackin' goin' on there! Goota love those hour long downs!

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
There's no slackin' goin' on there! Goota love those hour long downs!

12 mile dirt road climb to access it though but well worth it . Actually life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls lately and really busy with work so life is not letting me get by with slacking.. the trail work and riding are my therapy....tup

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 8:02 Quote
Solid work Slacker, gonna need to make a trip down south sometime this season. You guys get any snow last night? We ended up with about 4" of soaking wet heavy June "hot pow". Gonna make for some great riding for the week ahead.

Posted: Jun 1, 2022 at 8:21 Quote
chacou wrote:
Solid work Slacker, gonna need to make a trip down south sometime this season. You guys get any snow last night? We ended up with about 4" of soaking wet heavy June "hot pow". Gonna make for some great riding for the week ahead.

Nice ! summer snow is always a bonus ! Just rain here which I am super grateful for besides the fact that I will be working in a 10 foot mucky hole today.. Yeah, let me know if you ever plan on being in the area !

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014829
Mobile Version of Website