Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 7:25 Quote
I unfortunately went from 3-4 rides a week for the last several years to 1 maybe 2. And mostly a local haunt that scratches the itch but its getting to be a tad old.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I unfortunately went from 3-4 rides a week for the last several years to 1 maybe 2. And mostly a local haunt that scratches the itch but its getting to be a tad old.

You've traded company records for riding days. You're a corporate big wig now!

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 19:23 Quote
I signed up for a wilderness first aid/cpr course think it was just Saturday not realizing it was a two day affair, includes Sunday. Weekend ride plans will be the quick neighborhood jaunt that scratches that itch temporarily, like a mosquito bite, instead of at least one big day :shrug:

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 21:42 Quote
Damn, ! It poured rain throughout the Pike national forest tonight, Tomorrow gonna be an epic hero dirt day in the alpine, Doing a super special loop up to the Pikes Peak Watershed area, then amazing network of down hill sections to get home. Spur of moment put together, Call buddy up say brown pow day tomorrow.. done deal

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 22:24 Quote
chacou wrote:
I signed up for a wilderness first aid/cpr course think it was just Saturday not realizing it was a two day affair, includes Sunday. Weekend ride plans will be the quick neighborhood jaunt that scratches that itch temporarily, like a mosquito bite, instead of at least one big day :shrug:

Good luck bro those are long ass days.

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 17:22 Quote
Jaunt down to Lake Washington in the morning.

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 21:05 Quote

Some riding in the day, and sightseeing at night. Quebec City, Canada has excellent terrain and awesome city views. Our yearly trip.

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 23:19 Quote
Introduced my girlfirend to bikepacking this weekend, on a small but nice loop around "massif des Fiz", a moutain range behind Mont Blanc. She really loved it Smile

Posted: Jul 11, 2022 at 4:55 Quote
Benn Damph loop, Torridon, Scotland on saturday.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015793
Mobile Version of Website