Ragley Owners Thread - Pictures, Videos, Blah Blah

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Ragley Owners Thread - Pictures, Videos, Blah Blah
Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 1:57 Quote
tremeer023 wrote:
StevieJB wrote:
PatrickScar wrote:
They announced to be back in 11 days on Insta

Good they are back, just a shame about the thousands of potential lost customers who bought NS Eccentrics instead as they got fed up waiting to be able to buy a Ragley.

Yeh it's quite a crowded market, lot of choice out there these days (which is great for us). I was looking at the new Identiti AKA but very interested to see how the new Ragleys compare.

I just don't get Ragley as a business, they design good stuff, build it seems in small batch, they get amazing reviews and happy customers, sell out, they could sell loads more but instead don't bother making anything for two years, potential customers give up and go elsewhere. It was September 2017 I wanted to buy a new mmmbop, that's been an impossible task still to date even though their website would have you believe they are current and on sale.

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 2:47 Quote
Maybe they just make a little money and ride bikes until it's spent.. could be a nice way of life. ;-)

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 1:35 Quote
StevieJB wrote:
tremeer023 wrote:
StevieJB wrote:

Good they are back, just a shame about the thousands of potential lost customers who bought NS Eccentrics instead as they got fed up waiting to be able to buy a Ragley.

Yeh it's quite a crowded market, lot of choice out there these days (which is great for us). I was looking at the new Identiti AKA but very interested to see how the new Ragleys compare.

I just don't get Ragley as a business, they design good stuff, build it seems in small batch, they get amazing reviews and happy customers, sell out, they could sell loads more but instead don't bother making anything for two years, potential customers give up and go elsewhere. It was September 2017 I wanted to buy a new mmmbop, that's been an impossible task still to date even though their website would have you believe they are current and on sale.

Photos of new bikes have just been posted on their Facebook page. Looks like geo updates to existing plus another 29r option.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
Trails have been slop for several weeks straight now, so I decided to do a couple of small upgrades to my BigWig. Swapped my XT chainring for this Wolftooth DropStop and added a OneUp 'Bash Guide.' Honestly just wasting money until the trails dry up Rolleyes

Upgraded to a Wolftooth drop stop chainring and added a OneUp Bash Guide

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 at 13:31 Quote
Wouldn’t have keeping the steel XT ring for the slop been a better idea? Alu rings just grind away in mud.

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 5:41 Quote
StevieJB wrote:
Wouldn’t have keeping the steel XT ring for the slop been a better idea? Alu rings just grind away in mud.

Fair point. I was planning on waiting until after the muddy season has cleared up to get back out on the trails anyway. They damage easily in these conditions.

Posted: Mar 31, 2019 at 0:54 Quote
I have a Ragley Bluepig from 2016 and have snapped the rear axle handle.
Looks like I need a 142mmx12 formula XQR-12E 159mm (actual length is 180mm), m12xp1.5 axle. I can't seem to find a replacement anywhere! what have people used as a replacement?

Found some axles on ebay that might work - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MT-ZOOM-SHIMANO-E-THRU-REAR-BOOST-THRU-AXLE-12-x-148-x-1-5mm-T11-V-Light-41g/152596295814

Posted: Mar 31, 2019 at 2:44 Quote
Hi Jono
Check out the Wolftooth website. Think they do a 178mm length one which should do the job. As long as the thread pitch matches (why there are different thread pitch standards for rear axles is beyond me!).

Posted: Apr 10, 2019 at 17:00 Quote
2019 Blue Pig. It rides so good.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 5:19 Quote
tremeer023 wrote:
Hi Jono
Check out the Wolftooth website. Think they do a 178mm length one which should do the job. As long as the thread pitch matches (why there are different thread pitch standards for rear axles is beyond me!).

Cheers , ended up getting one of these - https://mrpbike.com/products/race-axle has longer threads than Wolftooth.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
I just joined the ragley gang this year and love it. Love my 2019 mmmbop.

I don’t know how to ad pictures though hah

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
Jono25 wrote:
tremeer023 wrote:
Hi Jono

Cheers , ended up getting one of these - https://mrpbike.com/products/race-axle has longer threads than Wolftooth.

Ah, can't go wrong with MRP. I've just bought one of their Ramp Control things for my fork.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
Dammit. I've forgotten how to upload photos from my tablet.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 7:40 Quote
Just ordered a Ragley mmmbop frame from chain reaction. It’s going to be a long week waiting for it.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013494
Mobile Version of Website