Commencal Supreme DH thread

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Supreme DH thread
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 13:55 Quote
jamesdickie91 wrote:
anyone got reach and wheelbase of a 2019 v4.3? a mate is 177cm tall and debating between medium and large?

make sure you check the geometry of the right year, Commencals have changed quite a bit in sizing even though some of the models look exactely the same.

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
Does anyone have an idea how much chain I’ll need for a supreme 4.2? Just waiting on my frame now and wanting to order the chain before it arrives!

Thanks

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 13:05 Quote
I have a Med, I'm 5 foot 8.5 /220 and I'm thinking of going up to a large... Mostly because of hi speed sections. Med is great in tight trail.

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 4:22 Quote
Is anyone running a reach adjust headset in their V4.2? The Ride Alpha reach adjust headset appears in the US Commencal online store but they haven't responded to my emails.

Is anyone running one from a different brand? Might sound stupid but I can't seem to figure out what headset it uses, either that or it uses an abnormal combination of cups.

Thanks guys

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 6:43 Quote
Anybody know which way round the little bearing spacers on the pivot bearings go on a 2019 Supreme 4.2?

They have a lip on, which i presume faces outwards but would be good to clarify.

Cheers

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
Im using these with no problems. Very good quality and good pricing. I bought it back in 2017 and they had a special half price so it was even better.

You need the +6mm ZS56/ZS56

Sommerskurt wrote:
Is anyone running a reach adjust headset in their V4.2? The Ride Alpha reach adjust headset appears in the US Commencal online store but they haven't responded to my emails.

Is anyone running one from a different brand? Might sound stupid but I can't seem to figure out what headset it uses, either that or it uses an abnormal combination of cups.

Thanks guys

Posted: Aug 19, 2019 at 12:27 Quote
I have a quick question: I am about to buy a Commencal Supreme DH27 frame, but I am unsure about the frame size. I am 184cm or 6.03 feet tall. Based on the sizing chart on their webpage I should go for the Large with a reach of 455mm, but I tend to buy a X-Large with a reach of 480mm. I already rode the Supreme DH29 in Large with a reach of 470mm earlier this year and felt pretty comfortable on it. What would you recommend? Any experiences with the latest version of the Supreme?

Posted: Aug 20, 2019 at 0:32 Quote
XL without a doubt. Worst case if you find it a tad long is to get a shorter stem, which is easier than finding a longer-than-50mm stem.

Posted: Sep 1, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
christophleuenberger wrote:
I have a quick question: I am about to buy a Commencal Supreme DH27 frame, but I am unsure about the frame size. I am 184cm or 6.03 feet tall. Based on the sizing chart on their webpage I should go for the Large with a reach of 455mm, but I tend to buy a X-Large with a reach of 480mm. I already rode the Supreme DH29 in Large with a reach of 470mm earlier this year and felt pretty comfortable on it. What would you recommend? Any experiences with the latest version of the Supreme?

Make sure you check the sizing chart of the frame/ bike you actually buy. Their sizing changed a lot, even though the frame stayed pretty much the same.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016057
Mobile Version of Website