Bronson or Nomad for my next bike?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Bronson or Nomad for my next bike?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 7:22 Quote
Hey everyone, I've got a question,
I currently have a Bronson carbon with xo1, I'm looking to get either the new Bronson (with fox ctd shock) or the new Nomad (with debonair) for my next bike. Both will have a similar build with xo1.
I race a lot of enduro and downhill, over 10 races a season, I just won a dh race at mammoth with the Bronson and didn't feel like I needed more bike. My average ride is a lot of climbing like 3000ft and pretty gnarly descents. I love the Bronson but I wouldn't mind trying something new.
What bike should I get: Nomad or Bronson?

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 8:59 Quote
Also you may see this bike - Sprint ADDICTED 27,5" - very good for enduro in crazy mountains - http://bikesport.bg/en/products/1092-sprint-addicted-elite-27_5-fsp-bike-full-suspension-mountain-bikes_

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 11:24 Quote
Why buy another bronson if you already have one?

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 12:47 Quote
SoaringPanda wrote:
Why buy another bronson if you already have one?

I'd get this year's model, just for a new bike, I get good deals on Santa Cruz's so it won't cost anything.

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 15:52 Quote
Just keep the one you have, you said you'd just won a race on it and didn't need any more bike so keep it as it obviously works for you.

Posted: Oct 7, 2014 at 15:56 Quote
depends on what your riding more, enduro or downhill. The new nomad looks crazy good and fast but if your think the bronson was fine on the downhill race keep the bronson u can on a more variety of trails. and y do u need a new bronson u got a 2014 with xo1 that should last u like 6 years!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009171
Mobile Version of Website