The Official Vape thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Official Vape thread
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 9:40 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
bendy wrote:
I have no idea why the picture went so big... my apologies.
pictures usually are thatbig don't worry about it, and that looks pretty sweet! What mod is it?

Its a V2 PRO Series 7 with 0 mods Smile

i looked into buying ones i could mod but the performance reviews of this were impeccable and i have to say the thing performs spot on

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 9:47 Quote
bendy wrote:
cabester98 wrote:
bendy wrote:
I have no idea why the picture went so big... my apologies.
pictures usually are thatbig don't worry about it, and that looks pretty sweet! What mod is it?

i looked into buying ones i could mod but the performance reviews of this were impeccable and i have to say the thing performs spot on
sweet man, what atomizer you using?

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 10:05 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
bendy wrote:
cabester98 wrote:

as far as i'm aware everything is their own design. I remember finding it hard to locate any more details than are given here https://www.buyv2cigs.co.uk/v2-pro-vaporizers/v2-pro-series-7-vaporizer-kit-special-introductory-offer/

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 10:20 Quote
bendy wrote:
cabester98 wrote:
bendy wrote:

as far as i'm aware everything is their own design. I remember finding it hard to locate any more details than are given here https://www.buyv2cigs.co.uk/v2-pro-vaporizers/v2-pro-series-7-vaporizer-kit-special-introductory-offer/
oh I see it is all built in! Haha that's kinda cool

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 10:25 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
bendy wrote:
cabester98 wrote:

oh I see it is all built in! Haha that's kinda cool

I fully recommend it to anyone who is in the vaporizer market right now

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 11:22 Quote
Ended up getting the Koopor 200w and U well crown, absolute dream with a 0.25 coil, what's you guys favourite juices?

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 14:06 Quote
luke2012 wrote:
Ended up getting the Koopor 200w and U well crown, absolute dream with a 0.25 coil, what's you guys favourite juices?
I make my own #dripperlyfe

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 16:00 Quote
Some kid from my old high school makes oils, a lot of my friends said it was alright but nah. I'm not buying stuff off some shady af 14 year old kid hahaha.

For real though, I think his uncle made them or something. Pretty dodgy IMO anyway.

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 17:02 Quote
Kieran-Young wrote:
Some kid from my old high school makes oils, a lot of my friends said it was alright but nah. I'm not buying stuff off some shady af 14 year old kid hahaha.

For real though, I think his uncle made them or something. Pretty dodgy IMO anyway.
juice? Nawh man. You can go on amazon and buy a 500ml of pure VG for $13.99 CAD, pg is a little more expensive. And just find some flavoring and nicotine of you want that, I do 0 nic tho

Posted: Dec 21, 2015 at 11:06 Quote
photo
photo
photo
, current setup, jaybo reuleaux rx200, velocity rda, with a dual 22ga 6 wrap around a 3mm screwdriver at .18 ohms and 65 watts. decent vape, chucks the clouds. other photo is a dual parallel 22ga straight wire and twisted 26ga . too long of a ramp up time for me but if you let it warm up its real nice.

Posted: Dec 22, 2015 at 12:40 Quote
cabester98 wrote:
SNIP

Been contemplating one of these, don't know whether it is worth the extra £100 and going for the DNA chip, or just getting this because it's pretty much the same except for the chip, such a nice mod.

Posted: Dec 22, 2015 at 13:32 Quote
luke2012 wrote:
cabester98 wrote:
SNIP

Been contemplating one of these, don't know whether it is worth the extra £100 and going for the DNA chip, or just getting this because it's pretty much the same except for the chip, such a nice mod.
its definitely not. All your paying for is the chip, and the only real difference is the software that you can change the screen and but pictures on screen when you turn it on/off. Both go up to 200watts. It's not worth it just for a different chip In my opinion

Posted: Dec 22, 2015 at 13:53 Quote
I need something to swap out for my crown,
I'm bored of it already haha,
Not a dripper as I just don't have the time, tried the Triton 2 on my mod and it was brilliant, before I get one, is there any other recommendations?

Posted: Dec 22, 2015 at 14:14 Quote
luke2012 wrote:
I need something to swap out for my crown,
I'm bored of it already haha,
Not a dripper as I just don't have the time, tried the Triton 2 on my mod and it was brilliant, before I get one, is there any other recommendations?
Hercules plus tank for me, or an rdta like the goblin

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 14:40 Quote
Started with blu disposables, that got me off cigs for like 3 days haha. Then got a little pen style Aspire, that got me off em for a week. Inherited a buddys 16w eleaf, that got me off em for a month. Got this sexy beast, running her at 40-45w, 0.5 occ coils (I bought it used and the dude lost the rba deck), and I love how it looks, and it's definitely a big step up from the eleaf, but it's just not enough, even after just a week. I'm running max vg or 90/10, and I'm not getting the clouds I want, at all. I also feel like I'm suffocating, it's just not got the amount of airflow I desire.

SterlingMagnum You need one o these here new fangled smoking apparatuses

So, I'm gonna try the current kbox mini mod with the Herakles plus tank and maybe also try a mutation x rda. If that still isn't good enough (which won't surprise me, apparently I'm destined to be a hopless cloud chaser lol), then it's on to a Reuleaux rx200 with a Billow rta and/or another rda. 200 watts, 3x 18650 batteries (people say it 1.5-2 days between charges, temp control, cool aesthetics, supposed to have great ergonomics.

I'm hoping to find a tank with great airflow and cloud capabilities, as I drive a lot. Dripping and driving is no good haha. I'm all for building my own coils, - that's right up my alley.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015385
Mobile Version of Website