Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 21:36 Quote
Adrianos wrote:
Mine here..... amazing bike

photo

photo

photo

Oh thats nice! Lucky you!Big Grin Still waiting for my bike here in the UK....Cry

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 2:57 Quote
panaphonic wrote:
Nice. Whats your height and frame size?

I´m 1,86 and 89cm inseam.

the frame size it´s a LARGE and it´s really large..

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 3:43 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
Adrianos wrote:
Mine here..... amazing bike

photo

photo

photo

Oh thats nice! Lucky you!Big Grin Still waiting for my bike here in the UK....Cry
Good things come to those who wait Chris,we need to hook up at some point for a ride ..
Happy Christmas

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 9:30 Quote
Adrianos wrote:
panaphonic wrote:
Nice. Whats your height and frame size?

I´m 1,86 and 89cm inseam.

the frame size it´s a LARGE and it´s really large..

Have you had the chance to see how it rides yet?

Posted: Dec 27, 2014 at 17:56 Quote
Well... i´ve been riding the bike during these days around 4 routes with many kinds of terrain so i think i´m prepared to express my feelings about the bike and how it performs... but first i will test it with a coil to have a complete view of the package Wink

pd: If you´ve notice the Pike with a red and silver dial in the upper section... well.. this is a handmade cartdridge to tune the fork, it´s an open bath oil. simply sick performance.

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 28, 2014 at 0:16 Quote
Oh come on, you're just showing off now!

Posted: Dec 28, 2014 at 2:18 Quote
Wow! those are certainly some interesting modifications.
I look forward to seeing you thoughts on them soon.......

(Still waiting for my frame...Cry )

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 9:14 Quote
I have found out that I can expect to take delivery of my Patrol frame between 12th & 16th January. The exact date depends on how much of an annoyance that British Customs & Excise decide that they are going to be at the port!Evil

Anyway, At least I know roughly when it is to arrive.

I can't wait! Drool

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
Same here! Feels good doesn't it? This will be my first time building up a bike and I'm super excites. (Un)Fortunately the trails outside are covered in a few feet of snow so I dont have to rush.

Posted: Jan 3, 2015 at 10:04 Quote
Clamber wrote:
Same here! Feels good doesn't it? This will be my first time building up a bike and I'm super excites. (Un)Fortunately the trails outside are covered in a few feet of snow so I dont have to rush.

It sure does feel good! I am so glad that we don't have snow! plenty of mud though! lol

Happy days...tup

Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 18:51 Quote
Unfortunately for the U.S. purchasers, Transition sent out an email stating there is going to be a month delay on the delivery of the first and second orders of their bikes due to a strike at Washington ports. This means first orders come late February and second orders late March. However, my bike supplier called Kona and asked them if they were having the same issues (because the two companies reside on the same street in Washington), they said that the strikes were in December and they are no longer experiencing delays. In fact if you bought a Kona, it's hitting American soil tomorrow, I wonder how that happened...

Dear Transition, $6000 is a lot of money to spend just get get jacked around. I almost want to cancel my order and get process 153, I'm so bummed!!

Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 18:56 Quote
Konakado wrote:
Unfortunately for the U.S. purchasers, Transition sent out an email stating there is going to be a month delay on the delivery of the first and second orders of their bikes due to a strike at Washington ports. This means first orders come late February and second orders late March. However, my bike supplier called Kona and asked them if they were having the same issues (because the two companies reside on the same street in Washington), they said that the strikes were in December and they are no longer experiencing delays. In fact if you bought a Kona, it's hitting American soil tomorrow, I wonder how that happened...

Dear Transition, $6000 is a lot of money to spend just get get jacked around. I almost want to cancel my order and get process 153, I'm so bummed!!

Ouch! Waiting for the call from the bike shop myself. Should be today or tomorrow.

Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 20:47 Quote
Konakado wrote:

I'm just as anxiously waiting delivery, but I don't see any reason to blame Transition. You said it yourself, its the dock workers... How are they jerking you around? And who did they send that email to?

Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 21:16 Quote
@Clamber Obviously I don't know exactly what happened or what's going on. My dealer was just relaying an email that Transition sent him. I just found it strange that Kona, a company that uses the same port in Washington is having no trouble at all with the delivery of their bikes at this time. It's just a bummer. The reason why I said I'm getting "jacked" around is because I paid for my bike already and Transition told me they be getting the bikes to the U.S. "late December, early January," now I'm hearing that I may not get my bike till March, I ordered my bike in October, and as you said, I'm anxious to get my leg over that thing!! It's not Transitions fault, but at the same time, it's a huge bummer to hear that bad new from them.

Posted: Jan 7, 2015 at 21:31 Quote
Absolutely, I understand that. Nothing worse than having it pushed back more and more. I guess I just don't understand how if it truly is an issue at the docks, how Kona have managed to circumnavigate it.

Kinda seems weird that a strike would cause it to be delayed such a specific amount of time as a month. But I know nothing of ports or strikes so I really have no liberty to say anything other than I'm confused.

Hopefully we get our bikes soon!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021976
Mobile Version of Website