Transition Patrol, Suppressor & Scout, has yours been delivered yet? Giddy Up!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Suppressor & Scout, has yours been delivered yet? Giddy Up!
Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 12:52 Quote
Well I pulled the trigger on last years patrol, couldn't resist the better build. Just gotta wait on shipping now.

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 13:08 Quote
funumbulum wrote:
Well I pulled the trigger on last years patrol, couldn't resist the better build. Just gotta wait on shipping now.

Welcome to the club! tup

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 15:43 Quote
poah wrote:
A coil lol
lets agree to disagree.

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 19:59 Quote
Anyone getting excess oil building on the sag indicator ring on their super deluxe? Seems to be happening more than when I first got it.

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 21:45 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
Really pleased with the Super Deluxe i must say, However i will be going coil in the next couple of months, not sure what for (metric only!) Probably Ohlins or the EXT Stoira, But probably the Ohlins out of the two for serviceability. Depending on the situation i may be able to go all out on the 11-6.

Is the storia more diffiziler to Service than the öhlins?
Have a look at the FAST Holy Grail

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 23:38 Quote
bansaiman wrote:
nealy578 wrote:
Really pleased with the Super Deluxe i must say, However i will be going coil in the next couple of months, not sure what for (metric only!) Probably Ohlins or the EXT Stoira, But probably the Ohlins out of the two for serviceability. Depending on the situation i may be able to go all out on the 11-6.

Is the storia more diffiziler to Service than the öhlins?
Have a look at the FAST Holy Grail

No I don't think they have a uk ditstributer any more, with an ohlins I can be sent to any number of places for work. Not sure I'd enjoy having to send the stoira back to Italy for any work that needs doing!

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 0:32 Quote
hartmd25 wrote:
Anyone getting excess oil building on the sag indicator ring on their super deluxe? Seems to be happening more than when I first got it.

Yeah mind weeps a touch too. I'll worry about it when it stops.

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 2:12 Quote
Yeah i noticed this, only 2 rides in aswell.

hartmd25 wrote:

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 4:39 Quote
CHRISSYWADDLE wrote:

hartmd25 wrote:

All of my rockshock air shocks have done this after a while since new, i was told nothing to worry about!

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 4:43 Quote
ArchieDH wrote:
CHRISSYWADDLE wrote:

hartmd25 wrote:

All of my rockshock air shocks have done this after a while since new, i was told nothing to worry about!

Ok moving on.

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 9:13 Quote
Anyone interested in uk swapping their large for my medium patrol?
Wish i had bought a large, wasn't until I bought a 2nd bike that i realised just how small it is.

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 9:55 Quote
Anyone trying to get the tokens for the super deluxe in the UK? J-tech have them in stock. I just picked some up. https://j-techsuspension.co.uk

Posted: Apr 22, 2017 at 11:51 Quote
Anyone else suffer from rattly cables? I've got foam tape round everywhere possible and I can still hear the bastards! The only place I can think is the dropper cable in the seat tube.

Posted: Apr 22, 2017 at 13:06 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
Anyone trying to get the tokens for the super deluxe? J-tech have them in stock. I just picked some up. https://j-techsuspension.co.uk

I got mine from LBS. They come in a pack of three but I only needed one.

Posted: Apr 22, 2017 at 14:35 Quote
panaphonic wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:
Anyone trying to get the tokens for the super deluxe? J-tech have them in stock. I just picked some up. https://j-techsuspension.co.uk

I got mine from LBS. They come in a pack of three but I only needed one.

We've been having trouble getting them in the UK. But will hopefully be sorted now

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021012
Mobile Version of Website