Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, has yours been delivered yet? Giddy Up!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, has yours been delivered yet? Giddy Up!
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 3:32 Quote
They 'set it up' and it has a sticker on it refering to a custom tune. I'm not sure what they did exactly but I bolted it on and it was awesome. I added 10psi and 1 click of LSC and it was great. Instantly more control and comfort and more speed through fast rocks.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:15 Quote
gravityslaves wrote:
They 'set it up' and it has a sticker on it refering to a custom tune. I'm not sure what they did exactly but I bolted it on and it was awesome. I added 10psi and 1 click of LSC and it was great. Instantly more control and comfort and more speed through fast rocks.

I just got my shock (DPX 2) and fork (36 elite) back from service and tuning. The difference in small bump sensitivity and overall traction and control is instantly noticeable . I had my mind set on upgrading the rear shock but now I`m glad I did not and instead decided for a tune up and service.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 12:38 Quote
Hey guys! This is a photo of my 2016 TR Patrol. Smile

Ready to ride

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 13:41 Quote
local29 wrote:
Hey guys! This is a photo of my 2016 TR Patrol. Smile

Ready to ride

Very nicetup

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020207
Mobile Version of Website