Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
I bought a 16 L carbon frame with a shock for 1250$ US the other day. Was in good shape, I feel like it was a good deal but idk lol. I have extra 17 rocker link so didnt really care what year it was.

I think most would pay extra for a 17 though.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
gbeaks33 wrote:
My BB is creaking a bit on my '19 smuggled so I brought it to my shop to swap out. Too lazy to do it myself. My mechanic told me that the BB is completely fused to my frame. Cannot be removed even with high powered tools. Came from factory like that, I didn't touch it once. Essentially makes my frame useless if it cant be removed and my bb bearings are toast. Anyone else have or heard of a similar issue? Contacting transition to see if it would be a warranty issue or not.
Hello ! I have a patrol who did the same thing and his come from the main pivot. If you look on the site transition it tells you how to disassemble the main pivot and torque to follow. Cleans the main pivot and everything is set.

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 12:23 Quote
2nd time now, that my rear axle has worked its way loose on a ride. Lucky for me that it didnt come all the way out

Anyone else have this issue? loctite a good idea? or just be more vigilante

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 13:15 Quote
ehfour wrote:
2nd time now, that my rear axle has worked its way loose on a ride. Lucky for me that it didnt come all the way out

Mine came loose once, I just tightened it up and has been fine since. It's coming loose when when torquing it to spec?

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 15:24 Quote
gbeaks33 wrote:
ehfour wrote:

Mine came loose once, I just tightened it up and has been fine since. It's coming loose when when torquing it to spec?

Dont have a torque wrench, but assuming hand tight plus 1/4 turn should be good...?

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 22:22 Quote
It's been really nice weather in the UK, nearly too hot for riding! I decided to 'install' a fridge in the garden for post-ride beers. Very happy with the result Smile

Photos

Photos

Posted: Jul 4, 2019 at 23:38 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
It's been really nice weather in the UK, nearly too hot for riding! I decided to 'install' a fridge in the garden for post-ride beers. Very happy with the result Smile

Photos

Photos

Lulz

Committment for dayz!

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:07 Quote
Anyone here any info on 2020 bikes? Looking to build a Patrol but just curious of anything new or changed for 2020. I’m sure it will probably just be colour changes though.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
InitialDean wrote:
Anyone here any info on 2020 bikes? Looking to build a Patrol but just curious of anything new or changed for 2020. I’m sure it will probably just be colour changes though.

Doesn't look like they are even going to do that. They sent out an email to their dealers letting us know they are moving away from model years, and will update bikes as needed. A little annoying but I understand why they decided to do that.

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:14 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:

Photos

Photos
Not wrong, took my bike to work today, finished at 2, it was so hot i almost bailed on the ride, trails are so fast .
Out of interest how much lsc/hsc are you running ?

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:15 Quote
Hmm interesting. There stock levels seem to be pretty low on there website so I guess we’ll see soon what they do. Maybe I’ll have to cross the border and visit them.

https://www.instagram.com/transitionbikes/p/BxNYD3ZjFE8/

Maybe something like this will be on the way. In between a scout and patrol?

Posted: Jul 5, 2019 at 11:46 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:

Photos

Photos
Not wrong, took my bike to work today, finished at 2, it was so hot i almost bailed on the ride, trails are so fast .
Out of interest how much lsc/hsc are you running ?

I've got the Andreani cartridge and I'm running fully open hsc and between 4 and 8 lsc from fully open. So pretty active.

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 1:15 Quote
InitialDean wrote:
Hmm interesting. There stock levels seem to be pretty low on there website so I guess we’ll see soon what they do. Maybe I’ll have to cross the border and visit them.

https://www.instagram.com/transitionbikes/p/BxNYD3ZjFE8/

Maybe something like this will be on the way. In between a scout and patrol?

I had to do that last year

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 2:50 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:

I've got the Andreani cartridge and I'm running fully open hsc and between 4 and 8 lsc from fully open. So pretty active.
Party in the Woods ? should be Party Round Yours Beer
Where did you source the Andreani from ?
I'm running mine a little past stock, great for going mach10, but bloody harsh in the twisty stuff

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 3:01 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
notphaedrus wrote:

Party in the Woods ? should be Party Round Yours Beer
Where did you source the Andreani from ?
I'm running mine a little past stock, great for going mach10, but bloody harsh in the twisty stuff

Well there are some awesome tracks in the woods round here! Got the Andreani fitted at J-Tech Shrewsbury, my 36 feels really nice now, very plush. Been happy with it for a while now.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026205
Mobile Version of Website