Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 14:02 Quote
I preordered the stfu chain slap silencing thing that the Karver help develop. Will report back.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 14:03 Quote
I mcgyverd my chainstay protector to look like the one in the Stumpy, ddnt help much but theres a diff. Lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 15:19 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
kwapik wrote:
Looks like a Transition...seen quite a few chainstays like that unfortunately.

Yeah, as have I. Transition has been fair to work with in the past, and with it being a known area to crack I'm optimistic.

New chain stay on the way!

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
kwapik wrote:

Yeah, as have I. Transition has been fair to work with in the past, and with it being a known area to crack I'm optimistic.

Well.... That was fast!

As they say: "Rider owned for life"

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 18:23 Quote
boylagz wrote:
I preordered the stfu chain slap silencing thing that the Karver help develop. Will report back.

Yeah post your thoughts. I was considering trying one but read an interview with him and he said it doesn't do anything for sound or slaps from the derailleur clutch underneath the stay. Which with sram is a considerable amount of noise. I guess can't really get rid of that though unless you switch to Shimano.

Posted: Aug 8, 2019 at 22:10 Quote
dirtnapped wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
kwapik wrote:

Right on! I figured they'd take care of you.

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 4:12 Quote
kwapik wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:
dirtnapped wrote:

Right on! I figured they'd take care of you.

Yeah I'm pretty happy about it. Transition has been great to work with in the past, and they've proven their great CS yet again!

Posted: Aug 9, 2019 at 6:35 Quote
I also have a nice transition customer service story. Snapped my shock bolt in half somehow and the threaded end was stuck in the frame. Shop was able to get the bolt out but the broken end had reamed out the frame so a new bolt wouldn't sit without play. Transition express shipped a new rocker overnight and part should be here today.

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 at 15:31 Quote
Decided to spring for a carbon frame model so my 2018 aluminum is up for sale.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2621744/

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Got to say that Transition and also One Up are the best companies i have dealt with.
And Bike Discount DE are the best online shop, just a shame that the pound is now worthless.

Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 4:56 Quote
Trannies on Holiday! Northern Italy & Finale Ligure - what a great trip!

Photo
Photo
Photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 2:24 Quote
Does anybody ride the stock Fox 36 Performance Elite in the Patrol? Does it come with pre-installed volume spacer/s? Tried looking this up using the ID , no info about spacers tough on ridefox.

Posted: Aug 15, 2019 at 4:12 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
Looks shit lol

You would've hated it.... Wink

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 2:30 Quote
notphaedrus wrote:
pigman65 wrote:
Looks shit lol

You would've hated it.... Wink

I don't fancy that at all Razz

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012330
Mobile Version of Website