Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 7:07 Quote
Evoc Pro works for my L Sentinel

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
I dunno how a 29er Sentinel would go but my Dakine bag fits my Patrol with room to spare.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 1:31 Quote
TheLittleFox wrote:
I'm using an Evoc bike travel bag, was perfect for my Patrol

Thanks, after 2 days of searching i narrowed it down to evoc pro or bikend jetpack xl which has airbag protection and it's a bit cheaper than evoc(also wheelbase up to 1350 mm) in case bikes get longer in the future.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:51 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
gafoto wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
Anyone on the fence about getting a carbon sentinel should talk to their dealer. hint hint.

Does this mean we’ll see a 29er with longer travel in 2020?
I don't know about that. I just know the Sentinels are going on sale.

I’ve been told something more progressive is coming out Jan-March timeframe in 27.5 and 29. No other details.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
Muchogusto wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
gafoto wrote:

Does this mean we’ll see a 29er with longer travel in 2020?

I’ve been told something more progressive is coming out Jan-March timeframe in 27.5 and 29. No other details.

I have heard rumors of this too, Rumors I have heard is that they are the same frame with a modular setup, similar to GG... but those are just rumors.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 17:25 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
Muchogusto wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:

I have heard rumors of this too, Rumors I have heard is that they are the same frame with a modular setup, similar to GG... but those are just rumors.

any word on linkage adjustability?

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 17:45 Quote
Muchogusto wrote:
Buggyr333 wrote:
Muchogusto wrote:

any word on linkage adjustability?

There is no word. As I said, it's all rumors, and none of those rumors are from the source.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
I feel like these might belong here...

Patrol with goodies from Cane Creek, Chromag, 9point8, RaceFace, Nobl/Onyx, Hope, +more

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 6:39 Quote
I took my first ride on my patrol with an ext storia. Wow! Shock completely transformed the bike and was like nothing I’ve ever felt before. If you’re on the fence, you should go for it. Unbelievable!

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
privateer-wheels wrote:

Patrol with goodies from Cane Creek, Chromag, 9point8, RaceFace, Nobl/Onyx, Hope, +more

Absolutely right! That is sweet! tup

Are these cranks from your Chromag or have you given your wallet a second battering for another pair? Big Grin

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 11:43 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:

Are these cranks from your Chromag or have you given your wallet a second battering for another pair? Big Grin

After much debate, I could not justify doing another set, they are just so expensive. As this bike will get more use, it got the eeWings. Greymag has turbines at the moment which will get the raw treatment soon so we keep the same color scheme and appearance Smile

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 11:56 Quote
privateer-wheels wrote:
wythall1 wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:

After much debate, I could not justify doing another set, they are just so expensive. As this bike will get more use, it got the eeWings. Greymag has turbines at the moment which will get the raw treatment soon so we keep the same color scheme and appearance Smile

Fair play! As much as we like to think that you can't have enough of a good thing, the price tag dictates otherwise! lol

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:
wythall1 wrote:

Fair play! As much as we like to think that you can't have enough of a good thing, the price tag dictates otherwise! lol

Or perhaps the thickness of your wallet =P

I COULD do eeWings, but I'd be eating wiener for the foreseeable future =P

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
[Quote="privateer-wheels"]
wythall1 wrote:
privateer-wheels wrote:

After much debate, I could not justify doing another set, they are just so expensive. As this bike will get more use, it got the eeWings. Greymag has turbines at the moment which will get the raw treatment soon so we keep the same color scheme and appearance Smile [/Quo

Or perhaps the thickness of your wallet =P

I COULD do eeWings, but I'd be eating wiener for the foreseeable future =P

lol

Posted: Jan 3, 2020 at 12:10 Quote
I have a question for Patrol owners!

Have any of you owned or ridden the Kona Process 153? I test rode one a while back and loved its playfulness and ability to rip corners. I keep hearing a lot of similar things from people riding Patrols, so I am wondering if its a bike I should have on my radar.

While we do have some steeper stuff in North Georgia, most of our trails are on flatter, rolling terrain as opposed to the big descents you get out west. I want a bigger bike (currently riding a Aluminum 2018 Jeffsy 29), but I dont think I would enjoy most of my trails on a full on enduro racing style bike. Does the patrol work well on flatter, mellower trails, or will it feel like too much bike?

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009647
Mobile Version of Website