Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 9:43 Quote
larscha-nsfr wrote:
mtb-scotland wrote:
BoneZ156 wrote:
when is the embargo up?

13th

So you know theres an embargo, you even know the embargo date, but still you post it?! Shitty move dude.Facepalm

I'm not under any embargo. Found the picture on the interweb

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:15 Quote
mtb-scotland wrote:
larscha-nsfr wrote:
mtb-scotland wrote:

13th

So you know theres an embargo, you even know the embargo date, but still you post it?! Shitty move dude.Facepalm

I'm not under any embargo. Found the picture on the interweb

Yeah I don't know about any embargo.
I work at a Transition dealer and havent been shown anything yet, just got an email that something is coming out tomorrow, so to keep an eye on the internet.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:46 Quote
The mountain bike industry is hilarious.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 14:24 Quote
Recently finished building a 2019 Carbon Patrol from the frame up and wanted to share my steed with the TR lovers of the world!

Fox Factory front & rear
Stan's Flow with Hope Pro 4 hubs in choice orange
Anvl stem, bars, and saddle
PNW grips
PNW Bachelor Dropper w/ PNW remote
Maxxis DHF DHRII rubber
Shimano Deore XT brakes w ice tech rotors
Sram GX eagle drivetrain
Hope crankset
one up switch chainring

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 20:32 Quote
SquattiePippen wrote:
Recently finished building a 2019 Carbon Patrol from the frame up and wanted to share my steed with the TR lovers of the world!

Fox Factory front & rear
Stan's Flow with Hope Pro 4 hubs in choice orange
Anvl stem, bars, and saddle
PNW grips
PNW Bachelor Dropper w/ PNW remote
Maxxis DHF DHRII rubber
Shimano Deore XT brakes w ice tech rotors
Sram GX eagle drivetrain
Hope crankset
one up switch chainring

n u t

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 1:10 Quote
Scout photos posted on the transition pinkbike account. So looks like new scout for sure, I don't see any sentinel/smuggler things so probably just the one model.

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 3:39 Quote
Do you think the 2020 Sentinel is going to use a 62.5mm stroke shock like the new scout? because all TR front triangles are the same. which means they're adding a little bit of clearance to all the frames.

Posted: Feb 13, 2020 at 7:26 Quote
FMD moves to canyon, TR moves to canyon.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 6:22 Quote
Have any of you guys ever tried offset bushings on a Sentinel? I love my Sentinel but sometimes I feel like it might be a little too slack for some of my local trails. I think it would help me get around some tight switchbacks if the HA was steeper by a degree.

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 9:53 Quote
Hi guys, new here, came from s
Specialized Status. Went too fat so hope i will have some cardio and downhill fun on my new Patrol. Status fórum was really helpfull for sourcing after market parts etc. Hope the comunity here is also so friendly and helpfull. Cheers!
New family member

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 12:54 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
Specialized Status. Went too fat so hope i will have some cardio and downhill fun on my new Patrol. Status fórum was really helpfull for sourcing after market parts etc. Hope the comunity here is also so friendly and helpfull. Cheers!
New family member

How are those Leatt knee pads?

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 12:59 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
New family member

Welcome to our thread! tup
You will get plenty of help here, there is always someone that will have answers or opinions!
Enjoy your new Patrol!

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:07 Quote
Young0jefe0 wrote:
Have any of you guys ever tried offset bushings on a Sentinel? I love my Sentinel but sometimes I feel like it might be a little too slack for some of my local trails. I think it would help me get around some tight switchbacks if the HA was steeper by a degree.

Personally I’d go for a for a works components +/- 1 degree headset rather than an offset bushing. I always wondered if you put an offset bush in the ‘steeper’ configuration if it would rotate and make the bike even slacker?

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 at 14:27 Quote
nealy578 wrote:
Young0jefe0 wrote:

Personally I’d go for a for a works components +/- 1 degree headset rather than an offset bushing. I always wondered if you put an offset bush in the ‘steeper’ configuration if it would rotate and make the bike even slacker?

He could also drop fork travel by 10mm. That's cheaper (just a ~$40 air shaft assembly and half hour of work), and will make both the STA & HTA steeper by about 0.5*. BB height will go down. If he's mostly riding super tight switchbacks, he might not need a full 160mm fork.

Running an angleset costs more (~$150) and will slacken out the STA when you steepen the HTA. BB height will go up.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010293
Mobile Version of Website