Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
Posted: Jul 3, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
stevede wrote:
I've just bought a 2018 alloy V1 Sentinel frame (Size L) from the classifieds, i'm looking at getting the Cascade link and an EXT Storia for the rear to compliment the Smashpot coverted 160mm Zeb Ultimate i've got coming. Excited to get this built up after loaning a Smuggler from my mate for a few weeks and loving it.
I just need to know if the EXT is going to work with the cascade link/frame - i saw that the DVO coil has clearance issues. Will be stock size 205 x 57.5. Anyone on here have an EXT with the link?

Most clearance issues come up with the carbon frames due to the shape of the downtube. I took some paint off my carbon patrol with an ext and link but the alloy frame would have cleared.

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
Has anyone had a sentinel V2 on order and it keeps getting delayed… ordered mine in September of 2020 and it’s been delayed 4 separate times. I usually don’t sell my old bikes but was recovering from a spine injury, already had a shipping confirmation date after the order through my shop and figured I’ll sell my V1 sentinels while the market was hot! Now I’m bikeless

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 14:05 Quote
chadchandler7 wrote:
Has anyone had a sentinel V2 on order and it keeps getting delayed… ordered mine in September of 2020 and it’s been delayed 4 separate times. I usually don’t sell my old bikes but was recovering from a spine injury, already had a shipping confirmation date after the order through my shop and figured I’ll sell my V1 sentinels while the market was hot! Now I’m bikeless

Yes…happened to me a few times…had to wit 8months for mine in the U.K.!

Posted: Jul 8, 2021 at 20:08 Quote
gbcarmona wrote:

Yes…happened to me a few times…had to wit 8months for mine in the U.K.!

Ridiculous

Posted: Jul 13, 2021 at 21:46 Quote
I’m needing a new rear rim so I threw on a 26” stans, it’s way lighter! Good idea or will I die?

Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 8:07 Quote
Death is definitely imminent haha. Those Scouts look like a ton of fun.

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 17:15 Quote
lewis87 wrote:
I’m needing a new rear rim so I threw on a 26” stans, it’s way lighter! Good idea or will I die?

What about pedal strike? I think with 26 it drops the some milimeters

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 17:22 Quote
I have a 2020 Transtion Scout . I was wondering if anyone ran a Marzocchi Bomber CR coil on theirs or had any issues with fitment?

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 0:25 Quote
Hi all, is there any experience here, 2019 Scout equipped with 160 fork? i am happy with 150 right now, but if that not a bad idea, i am planning to purchase 160mm fork for my future bike earlier, and temporarily put on Scout.

i am trying to scroll the thread, and it was already a pain half way of hundreds pages!

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
zwortman wrote:
I have a 2020 Transtion Scout . I was wondering if anyone ran a Marzocchi Bomber CR coil on theirs or had any issues with fitment?

My XL fits a bomber CR with no problems, but there may be issues in other sizes. It does get close.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 9:56 Quote
Kazno wrote:
Hi all, is there any experience here, 2019 Scout equipped with 160 fork? i am happy with 150 right now, but if that not a bad idea, i am planning to purchase 160mm fork for my future bike earlier, and temporarily put on Scout.

i am trying to scroll the thread, and it was already a pain half way of hundreds pages!

I bought my Scout with a 170mm Lyrik already fitted, rides great I doubt you will have any issues running a 160 especially since it’s just temporary.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 3:11 Quote
Still rocking a 2015 patrol. The geo is still "competitive" Sunset ride down a hill called Dumyat

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 5:44 Quote
Hi folks is anyone selling a coil shock to go on my V1 sentinal?
Just thought id ask before i go down the new route, uk based.

Cheers

Rob.

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 at 12:54 Quote
mtb-scotland wrote:
Still rocking a 2015 patrol. The geo is still "competitive" Sunset ride down a hill called Dumyat

Looking good! I wish that I still had mine!Frown

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 at 14:25 Quote
wythall1 wrote:

Looking good! I wish that I still had mine!Frown

can't afford anything else TBH

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010839
Mobile Version of Website