Manzine 2k15 Scotland

PB Forum :: Downhill
Manzine 2k15 Scotland
O+
Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 8:40 Quote
it was £5 a night camping at glentress which was pretty prime but even a lodge would be sweet

Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 8:58 Quote
camping in february, hmm

O+
Posted: Jan 2, 2015 at 13:02 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
I'm up for camping

would be fairly cold but you can sit in the couch area and theres a cooker/fridge ect we can use and a tv to watch mtb vids and you can get wifi depending on how close to the building you camp

Posted: Jan 5, 2015 at 15:46 Quote
You can now also ride around 350km of trails dedicated specifically to electric mountain bikes, made up of 3 green trails, 9 blues, 11 reds and 1 black trail.

from morzinenet, not sure I'm comfortable with this

Posted: Jan 5, 2015 at 23:46 Quote
Screw that. GONDOOOOOOOOOLA.

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 8:29 Quote
Flights booked, might want to add to the OP

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 8:55 Quote
Cameron get yours booked

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 9:57 Quote
I would if I had any money whatsoever right now. With no paycheck this month I'm really f*cking struggling.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 9:59 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
I would if I had any money whatsoever right now. With no paycheck this month I'm really f*cking struggling.

Oh yeah forgot your on a different flight so it dousnt really matter when you book , get your boss told if you worked the hours your entitled to f*cking money

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 10:06 Quote
thekonaguy98 wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

Oh yeah forgot your on a different flight so it dousnt really matter when you book , get your boss told if you worked the hours your entitled to f*cking money

Yeah I'm getting it along with my next paycheck. About 45 people in the uk didn't get it after the payments server caught fire.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 10:08 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
thekonaguy98 wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

Yeah I'm getting it along with my next paycheck. About 45 people in the uk didn't get it after the payments server caught fire.

Awh right I didn't know that , at least you will have about 3.5k to play with haha , £120 a week is like Christmas to me

Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 10:12 Quote
thekonaguy98 wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:
thekonaguy98 wrote:

Awh right I didn't know that , at least you will have about 3.5k to play with haha , £120 a week is like Christmas to me

How much do you think I make? Try 1.5k. And 1.35k is going straight out on bills, the rest is living money.

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2015 at 10:27 Quote
rAtty-c wrote:
thekonaguy98 wrote:
rAtty-c wrote:

How much do you think I make? Try 1.5k. And 1.35k is going straight out on bills, the rest is living money.

Yeah but over 2 months it's 3k then ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011541
Mobile Version of Website