Bulk Strava Upload

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Bulk Strava Upload
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 6:39 Quote
Hello, few days ago 'm taking the app and it seems very good , congratulations , I started adding my actividadese manually and no problems , also could create areas and trails , but loading massively 'll take a message of 232 activities strava queue , this takes several days and beaten.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 14:52 Quote
nicogalvez wrote:
Hello, few days ago 'm taking the app and it seems very good , congratulations , I started adding my actividadese manually and no problems , also could create areas and trails , but loading massively 'll take a message of 232 activities strava queue , this takes several days and beaten.

We still have a large queue, the system is slowly working through it.

Posted: Nov 30, 2016 at 18:54 Quote
hi, I imported my strava activities today but nothing seem s to happened.
now i tried to import them again and I just get the message that all my activities has been imported.
what can I do?

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 30, 2016 at 21:51 Quote
camcorp wrote:
hi, I imported my strava activities today but nothing seem s to happened.
now i tried to import them again and I just get the message that all my activities has been imported.
what can I do?

they're in the import queue, they should be imported tomorrow.

Posted: Jan 2, 2020 at 3:13 Quote
Hi,
I am trying to upload my rides from Strava, however, I cannot see all of them. I already checked that they ARE NOT:
Activity is NOT manual
Activity is NOT marked as a commute
Activity is NOT marked as a trainer
Activity is one of the following on Strava: Ride

Seems that it is not importing rides in which I had selected a bike, however, I also checked and I don't have any bike excluded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Eric

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 6, 2020 at 12:36 Quote
Ebricvelasco1978 wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to upload my rides from Strava, however, I cannot see all of them. I already checked that they ARE NOT:
Activity is NOT manual

Seems that it is not importing rides in which I had selected a bike, however, I also checked and I don't have any bike excluded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Eric

Do you see your past Strava activities listed here? https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaimport/

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 20:06 Quote
Hi,

I've got a similar problem.
I've linked my Strava with my Trail Forks account. I'm currently automatically importing my hikes and my runs, but not my rides.
I'm in the same boat as the previous user:
Activity is NOT manual

And in the import cue (link that you referred to in the previous post), I only see a hike that has yet to be imported - no rides.

If I go to "Add Single Ridelog" tab, I'm able to pull up the most recent Strava rides but when I select one, I receive the error message "Error fetching activity from Strava..." So I decided to pull the GPX file from Garmin Connect and upload to Trail Forks that way.

In the meantime, I've connected my Garmin Connect to Trail Forks, but I believe that there isn't a bulk import at the moment. I'll try to ride tomorrow and see if my new ride activities are uploaded - assuming through the Garmin Connect API

Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 12:05 Quote
There is no bulk import of PAST rides for Garmin. When you connect Garmin it will start auto-importing NEW rides you record on Garmin.

The reason your rides are not importing from Strava is because you are IGNORING a bike in your Strava import settings. So any ride from Strava with that bike is NOT imported.

Uncheck the bike in the "Exclude Bikes" section here https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaimport/

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006567
Mobile Version of Website