Santa Cruz Heckler and single pivot bikes

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Santa Cruz Heckler and single pivot bikes
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 11:34 Quote
hi folks im all new to pinkbike and want to hear a few opinions on single pivot bikes...i recently bought the 2015 SantaCruz heckler and just want to hear peoples thoughts on it

photo

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 12:20 Quote
I have one and I love it! Ride it hard and it shines. Single pivot is new to me too but so far so good

photo

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 13:33 Quote
yours is well higher spec'd but i adore mine, it handles like a dream ......such an awesome looking machine

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 13:56 Quote
Yeah super happy with mine, geo is spot on and it rips downhill - mines a 160mm fork. enjoy dude!

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 14:09 Quote
Seems like your as chuffed as me with it, mines 150mm forks which is plenty for my ridin style .... hope you enjoy trail blasting on yours as much as i am on mine Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Oct 20, 2014 at 15:00 Quote
Love the colour of those frames.

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 18:00 Quote
A very fun bike, love it and yes the color is amazing

Posted: Feb 4, 2015 at 18:00 Quote
Are you using a cane creek shock or a bos ?
miketizzle wrote:
I have one and I love it! Ride it hard and it shines. Single pivot is new to me too but so far so good

photo

Posted: Feb 5, 2015 at 3:31 Quote
andyeichmann98 wrote:
Are you using a cane creek shock or a bos ?
miketizzle wrote:

photo

Cane creek double barrel air

Posted: Feb 5, 2015 at 22:26 Quote
Hecklers are the bees knees. Had mine setup coil front\rear 2003. I abused that bike like I shouldn't have, 10 ft drops, bike park, dh it ate it up and wanted more. Such a fun bike.

Oh and whatever you hear that is bad about single pivot, disregard it with the Heckler, it is really that Good.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014553
Mobile Version of Website