SAGAT1982 wrote:
"commencal canada"
mondja a
commencal meta v 4.2 2017-es versenyt, a commencal meta v 4.2 esszenciális 2018
mindkettő nagyjából megegyezik
a 2017-es előnye, hogy kissé könnyebb és különböző fék érzi
a 2018 előnye az Eagle hajtáslánc
mindkettő jó keretet, felfüggesztést és kerekek

és kérdezze meg a láncfűrészes sarokpálcát.

Köszönjük, hogy elérte, ha pedálokkal egyenes lábakkal utazik, akkor semmi esetre sem szabad. Azok, akik a sarkukkal befelé lovagolnak, hajlamosak erre a kérdésre. Ön több, mint üdvözölni a swing által tárolni, és próbáld ki magadnak, ha gyengül

sure

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 2:17 Quote
Dickiescbb wrote:
SAGAT1982 wrote:
"commencal canada"
mondja a
commencal meta v 4.2 2017-es versenyt, a commencal meta v 4.2 esszenciális 2018
mindkettő nagyjából megegyezik
a 2017-es előnye, hogy kissé könnyebb és különböző fék érzi
a 2018 előnye az Eagle hajtáslánc
mindkettő jó keretet, felfüggesztést és kerekek

és kérdezze meg a láncfűrészes sarokpálcát.

Köszönjük, hogy elérte, ha pedálokkal egyenes lábakkal utazik, akkor semmi esetre sem szabad. Azok, akik a sarkukkal befelé lovagolnak, hajlamosak erre a kérdésre. Ön több, mint üdvözölni a swing által tárolni, és próbáld ki magadnak, ha gyengül

sure

It doesn't make any sense even in Hungarian... Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 14:16 Quote
Hello guys,

I am interested in a commencal downhill bike. Obviously, I am confused between furious and supreme frames. As far as I can understand, commencal is promoting furious as a more fun - freeride bike than supreme. However one main difference is that furious is 2 cm longer in each size. All other numbers are more or less the same. That means that furious should be faster and more stable than the Supreme model....Also a little less playful due to its longer wheelbase What’s the deal then? Can anyone help?
Thanks a lot,
Nick

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 16:04 Quote
Edit: delete...srry didnt notice this was a "post your ride" thread....

Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 10:30 Quote
Really enjoying it. This bike is definitely a keeper.

photo

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 6:20 Quote
Does here anyone has a Meta sx 2017 in l or xl? I would be very interested how it looks like.

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 17:11 Quote
I've got a 2017 Meta SX in XL, I love the way it rides. Wanted to get a bit more frisky on the bike so Ive been looking at new rear shocks.

Unfortunately, not many wiill fit on this frame. I just had Suspension Werx in North Vancouver try dry fitting a DVO Topaz as well as a CC DBCoil IL on. The piggyback on the Topaz is too wide and the coil came close to fitting, but hits the weld near the bottom eyelet.

Other than this it's been a great bike to me. Pics will come, just gotta install my new brakes and share the glory.

Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 10:05 Quote
Rip meta v4 link
Rip Meta v4 link
Rip meta v4 link

Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 11:02 Quote
Ouch, how did it happen? Just fatigue or a crash?

Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
metaam wrote:

Shop was replacing the bearings and when he took the link apart it was already broken.
I have seen several posts about this and every time it was during bearing replacement, proberbly a bad weld or design.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 1:19 Quote
ColinD wrote:
metaam wrote:

Shop was replacing the bearings and when he took the link apart it was already broken.
I have seen several posts about this and every time it was during bearing replacement, proberbly a bad weld or design.

If i look at where the bearing was sitting it don't look so good, Really curious how that bearing was looking, i think you had those bearing in for way to long and they seized up over time ( since every bike manufacturer used cheap non-specific pivot bearing, unfortunately ) that's what got the metal fatigued. Also, i see a lot of corrosion on where the bearing was sitting, this tells me there was no compound used to protect the aluminum from the stainless steel ( they are no friends). Seeing a picture like this reminds me why i don't go to bike shops at all since most of the time they have no clue what they are doing. I wouldn't even be surprised if they just used a bearing puller or even worst a hammer with a socket instead of a proper bearing extractor and bearing press, Like Kinetic or Enduro bearings.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 2:07 Quote
Like I said, it was already cracked when disabling the link. So if annyone assambled it wrong it was The manufacturer.
The frame is from 2015, 3 years with my amount of riding ( I have 2 more bikes and to little time) should not be to long unless the manufacturer uses very crappy bearings.

There is a reason I drive more then an hour to the shop I go to. I just don't thrust the other shops nearby.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 11:29 Quote
ColinD wrote:
Like I said, it was already cracked when disabling the link. So if annyone assambled it wrong it was The manufacturer.
The frame is from 2015, 3 years with my amount of riding ( I have 2 more bikes and to little time) should not be to long unless the manufacturer uses very crappy bearings.

There is a reason I drive more then an hour to the shop I go to. I just don't thrust the other shops nearby.

The bearings used are really really low quality and not pivot specific since a pivot never makes a full rotation. Sure u can keep bearing in your frame for three years with the low amount of riding if u have quality bearings, like Enduromax, mbbearing, SKF, or Fag. When i buy a frame the first things that come out ( nieuw or used frame) are the bearings. But that super shop that's an hour away should have told u all this already. Most manufacturers advise u to put compound between the bearings and the frame to keep a seal between the stainless steel and the aluminum and even if they don't its common sense, and also that there is no possiblity that seased up bearing start spinning inside your frame when there is a retaining compound in there. Good luck there with your frame hope u will be riding soon again

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 14:09 Quote
Oh I will be riding. I got more then one bike.
I bought my frame directly from commencal, shop has nothing to do with my lack of maintenance lol.
It is just a shame company's force you to replace them even before riding.
I gues it does makes sense since commencal is one of the cheaper manufacturers.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018476
Mobile Version of Website