The official COMMENCAL thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
The official COMMENCAL thread
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 1:53 Quote
jezzah wrote:
Motormouth1302 wrote:
Just a quick question really. I own a 2013 meta am V3 and was wondering if offset bushings would be able to fit due to the size of the mounting bolts. Shock is a 2014 fox float ctd. Many thanks

Jeron from Offsetbushings.com here!

Yes, they can fit. They use 10mm bolts which means with a pair of Offset Bushings you're looking at around 0.5 degrees of adjustment on average.

That's certainly a very noticeable improvement - it's actually the standard adjustment for some of the most popular bikes to install bushings in (Enduro / Stumpjumper). They're very popular for the Meta V3 / V4.1/2.

Ordering is super easy, just make a note of your frame and shock models (like in your post) when ordering this - https://www.offsetbushings.com/collections/frontpage/products/offset-bushings-pair

Hope that helps! Any questions, please give us a shout.

Jeron


Thanks very much!! Just waiting to get paid and I will definitely purchase.

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 14:42 Quote
Nickwalker99 wrote:
Anyone purchased a meta tr 29 yet? Any reviews or details on the ride and sizing would be much appreciated. Its very high on my list for next bike!

Yup. Bought one a few weeks ago. I'm about 6' 1.5" and I went with the XL - perfect fit. Doesn't feel as heavy as I expected, quality is terrific. Brakes have been quite loud and there is some vibration on hard braking in the front fork - LBS thinks it has to do with the massive 200mm rotor up front overwhelming the RS Revelation fork. Other than that, no issues. Bike rides like a dream.

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 9:53 Quote
Anyone put shimano brakes on a supreme v4, im about to switch from the original avids to shimano zee but not sure about the rear mounts anyone know if i need a new mount?

Posted: Apr 28, 2019 at 10:13 Quote
Owenjs wrote:
Anyone put shimano brakes on a supreme v4, im about to switch from the original avids to shimano zee but not sure about the rear mounts anyone know if i need a new mount?

Normally not- PM is PM. I always use Avid/ X Fusion/ Shimano or Formula adapters with other brands´ brakes- never had a problem so far.

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 6:28 Quote
Joentje how do you like the Barons? Are you running both 2,6''? I'd like to get one for my hardtail (rear tire at 27,5'' x 2,6''), I had those on my full suspended 26'' some time ago and they are great tires.

Posted: May 3, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
ronan29 wrote:
Joentje how do you like the Barons? Are you running both 2,6''? I'd like to get one for my hardtail (rear tire at 27,5'' x 2,6''), I had those on my full suspended 26'' some time ago and they are great tires.

They are really great. On the wet tracks they provide enough grip. And on the dry track’s they don’t “bite” to much in the ground. I had Schwalbe’s before this. But i prefer these or the Michelin’s

Posted: May 4, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
Hi !
Want to buy a commecal v4
i found one 2016 model in pretty good price and just 2 months old in pretty good price
It has a lot of diffrence with v4.2 ? cause i have drove one v4.2 and i loved it
And Medium for 1,73 should be the right size right ?
Thank you

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
My 2018 Meta AM 4.2

18 May 2015


Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 7:08 Quote
Ripping on my Meta V4.2 Big Grin

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 4:08 Quote
Hi everyone.
I've just bought Meta V4 for my son and I need some internal routing rubber cable guides. Do you know where I can get some
apart the commencal website?

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 12:57 Quote
bolololo wrote:
Hi everyone.
I've just bought Meta V4 for my son and I need some internal routing rubber cable guides. Do you know where I can get some
apart the commencal website?

There's a few generic ones on the market, but if you want to try to match the commencal ones there are a couple in this pack that are similar.
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-mega-carbon-internal-cable-kit-2018/rp-prod172855

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 14:19 Quote
metaam wrote:
bolololo wrote:
Hi everyone.
I've just bought Meta V4 for my son and I need some internal routing rubber cable guides. Do you know where I can get some
apart the commencal website?

There's a few generic ones on the market, but if you want to try to match the commencal ones there are a couple in this pack that are similar.
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-mega-carbon-internal-cable-kit-2018/rp-prod172855

Thanks buddy!

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
Does anyone know if a set of Hope Tech 3 V4 brakes will work on a 2019 Furious?

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019261
Mobile Version of Website