Solid Strike owners club

PB Forum :: Other
Solid Strike owners club
Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 23:27 Quote
Hi Michael what email are you trying them on?

Posted: Jan 25, 2019 at 5:30 Quote
m3000 wrote:
Hi Michael what email are you trying them on?

Hi, used the info@solidbikes.de, followed the instructions on the website for getting quotes.

Posted: Mar 2, 2019 at 14:21 Quote
Any luck getting bits? Unbelievably I've managed to lose my spare hanger, so if you were doing an order, would split the postage with you.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
photo

Purple hope rotors on their way

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
She´s looking good!
What saddle is that you got on it?

Posted: Mar 8, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Nukeproof dh race with ti rails

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2019 at 4:40 Quote
photo

New Strike frame for me. Went from a prototype M frame to a 2017 L/XL frame.

Rockshox Vivid coil shock to Bos Void air shock.

Not been for a proper ride yet but carpark test is saying to me the bike feels more stable and is quite noticeably lighter. Will do some testing next week and decide whether to keep the air shock on or go back to the coil

Posted: Apr 8, 2019 at 2:14 Quote
Putting my strike up for sale. If anyone on here is interested

Posted: Jul 29, 2019 at 14:54 Quote
Has anyone purchased any spares recently? I wonder if they still respond to emails timely

Update: Their after sales service is now handled by Reverse Components of Germany. Spares and postages are kind of pricey so try not to break to many bits!

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 13:36 Quote
What is the eye to eye measurement on the rear shock?

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 22:39 Quote
mcozzy wrote:
240/76 mm

Thank you Smile

Edit: Hm, so a Marz Moto c2r from a couple of years ago won't fit then?

Edit 2: Oh, scratch that! I read that too fast. There is one on 241 Razz

Posted: Aug 6, 2019 at 23:09 Quote
Stanley-w wrote:
Has anyone purchased any spares recently? I wonder if they still respond to emails timely

Update: Their after sales service is now handled by Reverse Components of Germany. Spares and postages are kind of pricey so try not to break to many bits!
That is the same owners as for the bike company, so this just means they process it through that company's systems nowadays.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 1:54 Quote
I know this is not a substitute thread for Buy/Sell but thought I'd put it here incase someones interested in my Strike, either as a complete build or frame only (with BB, headset, frame protection, with or withouth the DHX2). Selling becuase of back injury (not mtb related). The bike has been ridden for 10 mins and then it has just been sitting there for a year now so no point in keeping it as I don't know when I can hope on a bike again. PM me if interested. Anyways, here is a pic of the beauty Smile

My custom built Solid Strike.

Posted: Dec 23, 2020 at 3:08 Quote
Well mine is now sold. Blank Stare
Truly a brilliant bike and I hope the new owner appreciates it as much. But when you cant shake the itch to change you have to act. I had it 2.5 years, not long, but considerably longer than any other bike ive owned.
Depending on what next year brings determines whether I will actually replace it. With all the uplifts shut and my kenevo able to self uplift & is actually faster on the downs then Im really not sure. The strike was more fun to ride though.
A furious or demo 2021 are top of the list at present.

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016772
Mobile Version of Website