The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
Warranty chainstays from a 2015 alloy 9 looks like

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 5:13 Quote
Anyone got or know where I could get a chainstay for a 2012 slash 9?

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 13:36 Quote
PaulMcCusker wrote:

I broke mine last year and wasn't able to find any on the used market. Had to pay six hundred plus dollars for a new one from trek. Might be better off just getting a new bike

Posted: Aug 16, 2019 at 5:00 Quote
kaalClimber wrote:
PaulMcCusker wrote:

I broke mine last year and wasn't able to find any on the used market. Had to pay six hundred plus dollars for a new one from trek. Might be better off just getting a new bike
'

In most cases I try to get the customer a 20% credit at least. That sucks man!!

Posted: Aug 24, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
Hello colleagues, I am looking for a chainstay of Trek Slash 7, 8, 9 2012 - 2013. If anyone knows where to find I will be very grateful

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 5:20 Quote
Lavandula wrote:
Hello colleagues, I am looking for a chainstay of Trek Slash 7, 8, 9 2012 - 2013. If anyone knows where to find I will be very grateful
Ask a trek dealer, Euro warehouse in Amsterdam carries a large back stock of parts from previous models.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
enduroFactory wrote:
Lavandula wrote:
Ask a trek dealer, Euro warehouse in Amsterdam carries a large back stock of parts from previous models.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 7:28 Quote
Thank you very much, I will ask, there is no official Trek store here in Bulgaria and I have been searching for a long time. Thank you again with all my heart. Cheers

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 7:29 Quote
Lavandula wrote:
Thank you very much, I will ask, there is no official Trek store here in Bulgaria and I have been searching for a long time. Thank you again with all my heart. Cheers

Can you give me a website to look for this shop in Amsterdam. Thank you, cheers

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 9:26 Quote
Lavandula wrote:
Lavandula wrote:

Can you give me a website to look for this shop in Amsterdam. Thank you, cheers

He didn't mean a shop in Amsterdam. It's just the logistics warehouse from where they ship everything. Only a trek dealer will be able to get into contact with them and see if they have you need.
So even if there isn't a trek dealer in Bulgaria you could try calling one in a neighboring country.

Posted: Aug 26, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
I understand, thank you very much for the clarification. If there is any person who can ask in their country in Europe and this is not a problem for him, I would be very grateful for the help I could be given. I'm also going to try to do everything in my power to get in touch with some trek dealer. Thank you all for your help, all the best I want you! Cheers

Posted: Aug 28, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
ZebraJacket99 wrote:
camelkicker wrote:
photo
ZebraJacket99 wrote:

lets see it. (i just want to drool over it)

Nice! 2016 huh? What is going on with the rear triangle colors? Got some custom detail going on there?

I actually had my rear shock lower mounting bolt break and warp the chainstay. So trek had an orange one and next thing you know I have an orange chain stay. But I like how it looks.

Posted: Aug 28, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
Yes very good lookSmile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012658
Mobile Version of Website