The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The 100% Trek Slash forum: Posts, Comments, Questions and More.
Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
After al these months my decals finally came! And they don’t look perfect :/ the logo is a little too blocky and big. Anyways does the green and white look better? Or the original green and blue??

Btw the red cliff sticker is gone now

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
Rusnak wrote:
After al these months my decals finally came! And they don’t look perfect :/ the logo is a little too blocky and big. Anyways does the green and white look better? Or the original green and blue??

I think if the white wasnt as blocky it would look good with the white rim stickers. But the last picture with blue trek white rims looks good.

[/PI]

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 11:20 Quote
I think the white Logo fits better with the other white decals. If you could get the other decals to match the blue Logo that would look even better I think.

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 15:33 Quote
Rusnak wrote:

I think it look really good!
Where did you get the dimensions for the TREK logo? I tried onetime to find the dimension but with no success..

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 16:06 Quote
Tannex wrote:
Rusnak wrote:

Where did you get the dimensions for the TREK logo? I tried onetime to find the dimension but with no success..

I had to measure them. The guy who sent them to me made them a little too big tho

Posted: Oct 3, 2019 at 15:45 Quote
Rusnak wrote:
Tannex wrote:
Rusnak wrote:

I had to measure them. The guy who sent them to me made them a little too big tho

If you like the white color, stick with it. It looks good. the bigger letters look cool to me

Posted: Oct 5, 2019 at 0:17 Quote
hi

I am running a 2019 large slash 9.7.
I have the dropline 150mm dropper at present, I have this clamped at its lowest as have shortish legs. There is tsill approx 20mm of the post that could slide down if the bottom of the post didnt hit the pivot in the downtube.

Would love to drop that further 20mm.

Am looking at a oneup components dropper as they claim to have the shortest height for a 150mm dropper, though all the posts specs researched dont include the actuators at the bottom.

https://www.oneupcomponents.com/products/dropper-post

Is anyone running a oneup components 150mmm dropper in this size frame and getting the post to fully slide into the seattube?

Has anyone else overcome the same problem I describe?

Another approach would be to start carefully removing some of the plastic from the actuator and getting a low profile saddle

Any thoughts appreciated

Regards

Phil

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 8:25 Quote
[Quote="obeewonkenobee"]hi

I have the dropline 150mm dropper at present, I have this clamped at its lowest as have shortish legs. There is tsill approx 20mm of the post that could slide down if the bottom of the post didnt hit the pivot in the downtube.

Am looking at a oneup components dropper as they claim to have the shortest height for a 150mm dropper, though all the posts specs researched dont include the actuators at the bottom.

Is anyone running a oneup components 150mmm dropper in this size frame and getting the post to fully slide into the seattube?

I had this exact same problem (had to run a 30mm spacer in the stock post in a 19.5 frame). I bought the oneup 150mm and you can absolutely slam it! it's great. works fast and smooth, too. go for it. for $200 you can't beat it as an upgrade

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
[Quote="ksilvey10"]
obeewonkenobee wrote:
hi

I had this exact same problem (had to run a 30mm spacer in the stock post in a 19.5 frame). I bought the oneup 150mm and you can absolutely slam it! it's great. works fast and smooth, too. go for it. for $200 you can't beat it as an upgrade

One up do list their actuator height at 32mm for teh V1 or 15mm for the V2.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 11:51 Quote
[Quote="nouseforaname"]
ksilvey10 wrote:
obeewonkenobee wrote:
hi

One up do list their actuator height at 32mm for teh V1 or 15mm for the V2.

The actuator is centered and doesn't cover the whole diameter of the post like the trek post does, so that gives a little more clearance. Either way, I have the V2 150mm and it can go to full slam.

Posted: Oct 12, 2019 at 16:29 Quote
anyone know where I can find rocker pivot bolts for 2016 slash 8

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 3:36 Quote
airfiend wrote:
anyone know where I can find rocker pivot bolts for 2016 slash 8

trek dealer

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 4:02 Quote
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

How much are you willing to pay for a good MTB grip?

what do you look for in MTB grip ?

Thanks for your time please put answers in comment section

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 5:18 Quote
Dancm90 wrote:
Just conducting a survey it would be helpful if you could answer the questions below

I buy the $100 suspension grips(preferably in gold) to flex on the people on the trail who don’t spend +$10,000 on a bike. Though I do have supreme grips on one of my bikes and kinda like those too

Posted: Oct 16, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
Dancm90 wrote:

I buy the $100 suspension grips(preferably in gold) to flex on the people on the trail who don’t spend +$10,000 on a bike. Though I do have supreme grips on one of my bikes and kinda like those too

Same here XD the suspension grips do feel really nice tho

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015621
Mobile Version of Website