Downhill tracks in the North West?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Downhill tracks in the North West?
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 13:01 Quote
If your going to go to Gisburn on a downhill bike, park at the cafe and ride the fire road in.
If you park in the car park your going to have one hell of a climb to get to the downhill stuff at the top of the hope line.

Posted: Mar 29, 2015 at 2:18 Quote
J-McBride wrote:
If your going to go to Gisburn on a downhill bike, park at the cafe and ride the fire road in.
If you park in the car park your going to have one hell of a climb to get to the downhill stuff at the top of the hope line.

Thanks mate,

Anyone fancy hitting Farmer Johns soon??

Posted: Apr 6, 2015 at 15:23 Quote
I rode farmer johns a few weeks ago in the rain and it was pretty good, but a bit slippy. the weather looks good this week so it would be better. I definitely want to go again.

Dirt trax in todmorden is also awesome I was there on Saturday and the big free ride line is very good although I'm nursing some whiplash at the moment from a run in with a tree...

I'm from Leeds so both are about an hour drive

Posted: Apr 8, 2015 at 18:24 Quote
Get down to Farmer Johns Guys!!! Riding, Racing, Fun events, New Café now open £7 day pass, £35 year membership ride anytime any day, just £1 a day with membership......Push Up! Dh Race track hosting the NWDH Champs each year, and the famous Race weekender..

15mins from Stockport, 35mins from Trafford park, Plenty of lines, all abilities of riding possible from smaller berms and drops to Big drops, gaps, northshore.

Check out my page for Video's, message me if you need more info........

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012368
Mobile Version of Website