lowering the bottom bracket on a jekyll

PB Forum :: Cannondale
lowering the bottom bracket on a jekyll
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 27, 2015 at 9:24 Quote
Let us know what you'd charge. In the meantime I'll probably see if I have tire clearance for offset bushings. I did discover today that the 650b Jekylls are almost a full degree slacker than the 26" models, so it may not be necessary. But then again, that's where the DYAD's climb mode is awesome.

Posted: Dec 27, 2015 at 10:55 Quote
romphaia wrote:
TheUnknownMTBR wrote:
eicca wrote:
Color me impressed. Could you detail how you made the Angleset?

http://www.ofanaim.net/has.html

That's how it works generally. The SI headset is a bit trickier... that's why there aren't anglesets manifactured for them, along with the fact they aren't widespread.

Same for most of the integrated headsets, not just Specialized. I decided to change frames rather than deal with it. Will never biy another frame with either integrated headset or press-in BB again ...

Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 7:54 Quote
romphaia wrote:
eicca wrote:
Is your headset not Cannondale's System Integration? I've wanted to go the Angleset route but the SI on 2015s doesn't allow for that.

Also, can you post a close-up of the bushings?

Yes, standard cannondale SI headset. Nobody makes anglesets for them, I made it myself. There's little space in that headset size but it can be made to work Wink I've been using it for a while whitout issues.

Pictures were taken when I had both angleset and shock bushes:

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

That looks great, very nice work, I would love having one of this angleset headset for my 2013 Cannondale Trigger 29er!!

• Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012615
Mobile Version of Website