Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup 2015

PB Forum :: SRAM
Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup 2015
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 26, 2016 at 9:48 Quote
Hello guys!

So yesterday I went back to 80psi (still with 3 tokens) but I had only 3 clicks of compression. That give me 20% of SAG if I lean pretty hard on the bars with my body weight of 76kg. 11 clicks on the rebound.

It felt really good. Supple begging with nice support later on. Tracks were steep and you could feel that front of the bike sat higher. On the first run I was like wow that a fair bit more feedback on the handlebars. But as the day went on and I was more off the breaks it felt fine and I forgot it was there.

I think that's the ultimate goal with suspension setup - when you're not thinking about what your bike is doing but just focusing on track ahead. That was my first time in this place so I wonder how it gonna work later on.

Posted: Sep 27, 2016 at 3:04 Quote
jankesdh wrote:
Hello guys!

So yesterday I went back to 80psi (still with 3 tokens) but I had only 3 clicks of compression. That give me 20% of SAG if I lean pretty hard on the bars with my body weight of 76kg. 11 clicks on the rebound.

It felt really good. Supple begging with nice support later on. Tracks were steep and you could feel that front of the bike sat higher. On the first run I was like wow that a fair bit more feedback on the handlebars. But as the day went on and I was more off the breaks it felt fine and I forgot it was there.

I think that's the ultimate goal with suspension setup - when you're not thinking about what your bike is doing but just focusing on track ahead. That was my first time in this place so I wonder how it gonna work later on.

Nice one bro. Stay high on bike will help especially on rocky & steep section. We never know how it works until we try it. Will try stiffer setting soon. Cheers...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012325
Mobile Version of Website