The GT Fury Thread: Post your GT Fury

PB Forum :: GT
The GT Fury Thread: Post your GT Fury
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 10:26 Quote
That’s what I love about the fury is the stiffness. I would think that it’s just hitting the end of the stroke. Maybe the rebound is too fast? Mine has a very tiny clunk when it hits full extension but you cant feel it when I dial in the rebound. And for the lack of damping, Maybe it needs a bleed if it’s a coil. I’ve never ran coil so I can’t really comment on it.

Posted: Sep 3, 2020 at 11:55 Quote
ryankxf wrote:
That’s what I love about the fury is the stiffness. I would think that it’s just hitting the end of the stroke. Maybe the rebound is too fast? Mine has a very tiny clunk when it hits full extension but you cant feel it when I dial in the rebound. And for the lack of damping, Maybe it needs a bleed if it’s a coil. I’ve never ran coil so I can’t really comment on it.

Probably just a warranty job and hope its doesn't happen again!

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 7:42 Quote
Quick question... I know the Fury is a DH bike but if I wanted to use it on some all mountain/XC type trails is it possible to get a seat post that levels the seat out? Right now it slants nose up too much. Was also curious if you could put say a 180 front fork on it to also make it less DH-ish. Yes I know that will change geometry just thinking out loud how to make a Fury more universal if you will.

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 7:58 Quote
Josh-L wrote:
Quick question... I know the Fury is a DH bike but if I wanted to use it on some all mountain/XC type trails is it possible to get a seat post that levels the seat out? Right now it slants nose up too much. Was also curious if you could put say a 180 front fork on it to also make it less DH-ish. Yes I know that will change geometry just thinking out loud how to make a Fury more universal if you will.

That heavy of a frame, with 210mm of rear travel on XC trails is gonna be a bad time.

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 9:21 Quote
And the gear range on your fury is likely to have a really low gear set intended for gaining momentum downhill, not pedaling uphill.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004858
Mobile Version of Website