Specialized font, or close?

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized font, or close?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 11:51 Quote
Hi! I'm repainting my SX-trail and need to get my hands on new frame stickers. I know that there are plenty of companies that provide specialized stickers but non of the ones I found can provide what I need. So I have started to look for other options, and the first thing that comes to mind is a font that looks like the logo. Or a font that would look cool without looking like the logo Big Grin Any Ideas?

At this point I appreciate any help I can get...

Posted: Sep 11, 2015 at 9:54 Quote
mankebab wrote:
Hi! I'm repainting my SX-trail and need to get my hands on new frame stickers. I know that there are plenty of companies that provide specialized stickers but non of the ones I found can provide what I need. So I have started to look for other options, and the first thing that comes to mind is a font that looks like the logo. Or a font that would look cool without looking like the logo Big Grin Any Ideas?

At this point I appreciate any help I can get...
The worst thing in repainting frames, is ugly stickers that mimics official decals. Of course, it is personal question, but in my opinion, better way is to do something unique. For example, if you paint your frame in black with some details in red and white, you can stick on "Umbrella corp" and the logo of it -))

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007887
Mobile Version of Website