Would you go to school on an expensive bike?

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Would you go to school on an expensive bike?
Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 19:54 Quote
Depends where your school is, and what you consider expensive.

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 19:58 Quote
ive ridden to school on my glory before...check on it every period NBD

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 19:58 Quote
If I rode to my school, I'd leave my bike in the office.

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 5:04 Quote
in my school the bike shed gets locked 5 minutes after school starts and 5 minutes before it ends and then there is a gate at the back where the bike shed is that gets unlocked and locked as school starts and finishes so you dont even really need to lock it up even though everyone does. and no one in my school would f*ck with any bikes in the shed anyway.

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 6:07 Quote
I take my new Carrera vengeance race to school and my mate rides my diamond back ignition Bmx to school And I leave both of them unlocked and no1 has even tried nicking them because if they do they'll get a broken nose lol

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 6:28 Quote
konablastrider wrote:
I take my new Carrera vengeance race to school and my mate rides my diamond back ignition Bmx to school And I leave both of them unlocked and no1 has even tried nicking them because if they do they'll get a broken nose lol

I think the reason nobody's tried stealing them is because they're shitty fuсking bikes.

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
I think the reason nobody's tried stealing them is because they're shitty fuсking bikes.

What a dick head, why be a bike snob?

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 18:01 Quote
konablastrider wrote:

the thing about people stealing bikes. is they succeed cuz u dont see them. so technically if they did steal one, u wouldnt see. and would not know who did it. so there would be no breaking of the noses

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 18:03 Quote
i wouldnt where i am now, but back where i grew up we had morals and codes n shit. and everyone knew my family and my bike. dont trust it now tho. either lock up like hell. or just walk

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 18:22 Quote
In my town, there is almost no crime. The second murder we've ever had (which was several years ago) was MASSIVE news. Even if I didn't lock up my bike, it probably would not get stolen. Even if it did, it would be SO easy to track because the thieves would probably be amateurs. I am the only kid in town who rides a Stinky Garbanzo.

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 18:28 Quote
4 bike locks is how i roll

Posted: Apr 3, 2011 at 22:32 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

The truth hurts.

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 0:31 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

The truth hurts.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://assets.head-fi.org/0/0d/1000x500px-LL-0da67222_Boxxy_Trollin.png

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 1:22 Quote
kinetic-uk wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:

he has a point... lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2011 at 2:01 Quote
KennyKillsIt wrote:
You trollin'

Ain't no trollin goin' on

I was born like this, son.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023062
Mobile Version of Website