Bike park wales bike choices. What do you ride ??

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Bike park wales bike choices. What do you ride ??
Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 3:10 Quote
i run my tyres low like 20- 25psi i think i dont need much, but i never burp them either. you are using sealant etc right?

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 4:54 Quote
beatjumper wrote:
how often / how much do you burp them?
i had about 34, 37, and then 38 psi but after rolling it i had to let the air out to get it back in and didn't pump it up enough.

Wow! That's insanely high pressure! That explains y u r puncturing all the time! I run 28-32psi in my tyres but that's running tubes

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 5:51 Quote
oli99 wrote:
i run my tyres low like 20- 25psi i think i dont need much, but i never burp them either. you are using sealant etc right?
yeah i have sealant in there although you can see a lot of patches were it's came out Smile i was running about 30 the other week and completely burped it whilst jumping at the FOD. I have since been high 30's and only small evidence of burping. i never have problems with the front though so obviously run lower psi.

Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 7:22 Quote
Sounds like your rims are too narrow? I don't really know tbh, I do have the same problems in that I see loads of sealant coming out around the rim and where the sealant is coming, I lose a bit of pressure but not much. Ask the mechanics thread or something, I can't help haha

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 23:11 Quote
I think this video really makes sens here, as it got shot in BPW.

Posted: Jun 15, 2016 at 0:15 Quote
ibex-rider wrote:
I think this video really makes sens here, as it got shot in BPW.

I'd take a 650b enduro bike

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 11:05 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
Sorry,bit if topic,but what. Ike would people recommend for Revolution bike park?

Definitely a downhill bike only spot. Some people do take trail bikes for the jump lines but even those have got pretty rough now.

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 11:15 Quote
jase111171 wrote:
Sorry,bit if topic,but what. Ike would people recommend for Revolution bike park?

Definitely a downhill bike only spot. Some people do take trail bikes for the jump lines but even those have got pretty rough now.

Posted: Jun 21, 2016 at 11:53 Quote
I went last month on my enduro bike and definitely felt under gunned

Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 16:51 Quote
Yeah my mate took his enduro bike as back up as the brakes were playing up on his dh bike. Managed two runs down far side before braking it and going back to the dh bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033563
Mobile Version of Website