PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Hardcore Hardtail 26" Cotic BFe Build
Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 13:37 Quote
pumptrack wrote:
Yup

photo

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 13:53 Quote
pumptrack I will admit I do often agree with your sentiment but.... I would prefer to keep this a friendly forum & not let my opinions spoil anyones fun. pretty sure most pb would agree with that, there are no winners & everyone is entitled to an opinion & its true some opinions are just point blank utterly wrong but not always.
I laugh out loud as I type.

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 13:55 Quote
pumptrack maybe you could aim to attract at least one more follower this year & so average it to 1 follower per year?? not bad going eh?

Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 13:56 Quote
pumptrack wrote:
It wasn't negative, it's just not a hardcore hardtail

Still waiting on the definition.

Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 14:31 Quote
Who f*cking cares about followers

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 14:39 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
pumptrack wrote:
Yup

photo

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 8:09 Quote
Wow, this thread is like a lesson in how to come across like a complete tool. Sorry. Pumptrack, I hate to break it to you, but your posts do come cross as small minded, negative and incredibly childish. It might be time to bow out gracefully rather than continue to come across as a hater. Just my 2 cents worth.

In any case, the OP's BFe looks like a great, long travel, all mountain hardtail to me. It looks great in the green. I have 150mm Revelation Solo Airs on mine. I love the forks, but I sometimes think it would be nice to be able to drop the travel for climbs. The bike climbs fine with my old 60mm stem, but I changed the stem out for a 40mm stem recently. With the new stem, the handling on descents is even nicer than before, but steep, steppy tech climbs are undeniably more difficult to ride cleanly. Still, with the 40mm stem, the front end is just begging to leap into the air off every lip. Just singletrack perfection.

I wonder if the shorter stem would work better with an adjustable travel fork?

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 12:24 Quote
Hey johnhe you can go f*ck yourself to

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 12:49 Quote
Fab lets just ignore the little one

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 13:34 Quote
basically ANYONE who builds a 26 deserves some kind of applause.

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 22:35 Quote
I like how your cotic turned out,I was wondering what travel is your fork and want your bottom bracket height from ground to center is if you don't mind sharing, I have been thinking of building a 26 am ht, I want to use a 140 pos fork that I already have and prefer my bb height. to be at least 12.75 inches (32.38cm) this may help me in choosing a frame, thanks
Luke29er wrote:
photo

More to follow.....

Posted: Feb 4, 2016 at 22:42 Quote
And want size frame is that ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028343
Mobile Version of Website