Posted: Feb 9, 2015 at 22:45 Quote
Hey guys what's best fr bike that has around 170mm - 180mm of f/r travel

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 13:56 Quote
Heaney wrote:

Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 19:43 Quote
Heaney wrote:
This is the same kind of question I've got Heaney, it seem I'm the only one in oz that has been putting my hand up for the 2015 voltage 710, this bike is not on the menu of choices in oz.
The Banshee darkside would be a good look in as start off point.

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2015 at 21:16 Quote
Kona process 167 is looking like a great bike at the moment I'm really considering upgrading my frame.

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 0:05 Quote
Eagledeez wrote:
Heaney wrote:
This is the same kind of question I've got Heaney, it seem I'm the only one in oz that has been putting my hand up for the 2015 voltage 710, this bike is not on the menu of choices in oz.
Yep definitely, really wanted the voltage but the only one I could find was 2014 fr10 but that had really low spec like domain R DC and avid 1's.

For the darkside do you know if there are any dealers in NSW as that bike looks sick and do they do completes and what do you reckon about the ns soda saw one on crc for around $2700

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 0:06 Quote
shaney223 wrote:
Kona process 167 is looking like a great bike at the moment I'm really considering upgrading my frame.
They do look sick but can't find any in Australia

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 3:18 Quote
Heaney wrote:
Eagledeez wrote:
Heaney wrote:
Yep definitely, really wanted the voltage but the only one I could find was 2014 fr10 but that had really low spec like domain R DC and avid 1's.

For the darkside do you know if there are any dealers in NSW as that bike looks sick and do they do completes and what do you reckon about the ns soda saw one on crc for around $2700
www. defconcycles.com.au up in New Castle l think is where banshee is situated, $2400 for a frame. Was the voltage at supreme? I'm still looking for a way the rep can bring in the voltage fr 10 730.
You could also checkout the TR 500, dh and FR in one, l think they peddle well too, a frame is more than the darkside.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009322
Mobile Version of Website