PDX Riders Roll Call!

PB Forum :: USA - West
PDX Riders Roll Call!
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 14:13 Quote
I meant that the local trails in hood valley (not Sandy ridge) will generally not be disclosed on a forum like this. And asking around will get him much more info

Cheers

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 23:27 Quote
Anyone riding tomorrow? Thinking about hitting Sandy

Posted: May 27, 2015 at 23:25 Quote
I'm out in Canby. Just picked up a trek 3500 as a starter mtb. I've been riding out in Molalla and loving every second of it! I need to find more beginner/intermediate trails in the area. I've herd hood has some

O+
Posted: May 30, 2015 at 22:05 Quote
bighitfsr04 wrote:
Let's see where all you Portlandia folk are riding and what bike you are taking to the trails.

I am new to the area having moved from Seattle and curious to see what everyone takes to the trails.

Location | SE Portland

Bikes | 2014 Pivot Point and a 2013 Pivot Phoenix

Favorite Trail | None Frown Still looking for the spot!

O+
Posted: May 30, 2015 at 22:12 Quote
I'm in SW pdx in the Tigard/Portland/Beaverton triangle. Im Riding a giant stance 2 I got to get back into riding. I've just been riding Powell butte and getting bored fast. I'm dying to get out to all the great trails in the hood river area I've heard about. I want to ride with some fellow shredders and grow my skills. I work weekend but am down for riding after and can take trips to hood river and such on Monday/Tuesday.

O+
Posted: May 30, 2015 at 22:20 Quote
Hey everyone,
I'm getting back into biking and would love some new friends to hit the trails with. My lady and I just got some new bikes so we're up for easy rides with other couples in town and I'm up for adventuring out to hood river and hitting the fast gnarly trails with the guys. We're in the SW pdx Tigard/Portland/Beaverton area. I have Monday Tuesday off which is inconvenient but I'm down to ride after work too!

Posted: Jun 10, 2015 at 11:18 Quote
Hey Shane I've got a similar schedule and I'm always down to ride! Send me a message we can hit up the good stuff out by Hood

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 at 18:14 Quote
Anyone looking for a hard tail? Got a plate put in my collar bone and going to focus on racing instead of dirt jumps for a while. Definitely willing to work with someone local for a deal. I have not posted it as of yet. 2014 Pivot Point, check my profile for a picture.

Posted: Aug 7, 2015 at 22:02 Quote
Anyone riding tomorrow? Maby Powell's before the hikers get out or Sandy ridge....

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013342
Mobile Version of Website