POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*
Posted: Apr 15, 2017 at 4:44 Quote
This picture was taken as Claude shows us his bike-bouldering training ground... Wink

evening sun & glowing moss

evening sun amp glowing moss

Posted: Apr 17, 2017 at 6:12 Quote
I'm the photographer/rider for this shot.

self shot

Posted: Apr 18, 2017 at 12:23 Quote
Jack-Crank wrote:
Loamyhomies #sendnudes Summer '17 challenge lit AF... Photo by Ron Ferraz. Feel free to give advice
 sendnudes summer challenge live AF
this wins my vote

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 5:14 Quote
A couple more...

Euro Turndown over a hip jump on a local downhill trail. Published in Revolution MTB Magazine Autumn 2017 issue.
(just been published in a magazine)

Jumping over the new jump at the bottom of Knapsack downhill

Blake Nielsen styling a jump

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 18:13 Quote
Here's a couple of my own, taken just after sunrise in Perth, Western Australia. Would love some feedback!

Jesse and Tate drop into the valley with the sun rising in front of the pair.

Posted: Apr 20, 2017 at 19:44 Quote
brando251 wrote:
Here's a couple of my own, taken just after sunrise in Perth, Western Australia. Would love some feedback!

Jesse and Tate drop into the valley with the sun rising in front of the pair.

gr8 shots dude! one thing id say is that your focus is off in some of your other pictures. maybe because of af?

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 8:54 Quote
Would anyone be interested in starting a photo review thread or something like that? I know there is a few floating around but nobody gives reviews they just post their own photos. And as great as this thread is, clearly there are way more photos people want reviewed than just one guy can handle.

Not trying to clog this thread up so if this sounds like something you would like send me a message on my profile.

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 9:15 Quote
guancho-libre wrote:
Would anyone be interested in starting a photo review thread or something like that? I know there is a few floating around but nobody gives reviews they just post their own photos. And as great as this thread is, clearly there are way more photos people want reviewed than just one guy can handle.

Not trying to clog this thread up so if this sounds like something you would like send me a message on my profile.
I'll second that

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 12:37 Quote
hey, all!

i could do that in my spare time, if you guys like that idea.

do NOT take me as a self-proclaimed guru or something like that, i'd simply like to do it for sake of helping out those who want to hear feedback on their photos and those who just start their journey with mtb/action photography.

and of course, keep posting here for matt and suggest the best of your own shots... you never know until you try!

let me know your thoughts, please

thanks

Posted: Apr 25, 2017 at 21:09 Quote
lunatyk wrote:
hey, all!

i could do that in my spare time, if you guys like that idea.

do NOT take me as a self-proclaimed guru or something like that, i'd simply like to do it for sake of helping out those who want to hear feedback on their photos and those who just start their journey with mtb/action photography.

and of course, keep posting here for matt and suggest the best of your own shots... you never know until you try!

let me know your thoughts, please

thanks

You're not self proclaimed your just proclaimed.
Everyone knows that

Posted: Apr 26, 2017 at 21:51 Quote

two more I think are worth POD consideration, sorry for clogging this thread more than it already is...

Posted: May 2, 2017 at 12:52 Quote
Mr Will Easey roosting his way to take the podium in the Junior cat...this dude got sooo loose. Tidworth freeride. Root 1 racing.
Mr Will Easey roosting his way to the podium (Junior cat..) Tidworth Freeride, Root one Racing.

Please consider the following image for POD. cheers.

Posted: May 15, 2017 at 0:51 Quote
Hi Mat, I would like to have feedback on this picture:

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043983
Mobile Version of Website