POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
POD Suggestions *PLEASE READ FIRST PAGE FOR RULES*
Posted: May 14, 2018 at 7:13 Quote
Got this from this scenic place last week!

We reached the peak of the ridge just minutes before the golden hour. We took a quick photo and then rode down from that fabulous trail

Posted: May 20, 2018 at 20:34 Quote
Any thoughts/tips?

jackdichiara2013

jackdichiara2013

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 10:27 Quote
Last month i went back home, Madeira Island and decided to photoshoot some new trails.
Here it goes, the snapshots! Hope you enjoy guys!

underneath this little rainy drops during the last minutes of daylight. Tiago Nunes 2018

Tiago Nunes 2018

Posted: May 29, 2018 at 2:39 Quote
Last weekend during Joyride Festival in Poland, I have opportunity to shpot these with Szymon Godziek.
Hope you like it.
Night fotoshooting with Szymon Joyride 2018
Night fotoshooting with Szymon Joyride 2018

Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 2:44 Quote
Rachel Atherton on her race run at the weekend, shot through the wallride at 1/20.

Rachel on her race run shot through the lower wallride.

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 5:47 Quote
Just throwing these 2 shots into the mix, cheers!

Trundling down the track in the truck I was in that photographer s classic conundrum. Do I take the bleedin heavy camera bag or do I jettison all weight and just enjoy the ride With a thuggish evening mugginess in the air and a blanket of impenetrable cloud looming over the peak this was starting to look like an easy decision. Ah screw it the winds picking up a tad maybe it ll blow over at the very least its training An hour and a half later camera pack on back sodden with sweat and firmly in the hallowed realms of Type 2 fun we flopped up on to the ridge. As if on cue a tear appeared in the clouds. Through it beamed the smirking face of mighty Thor himself and with a grin n a giggle he drenched the area in a swathe of succulently saturated light. Go go go

Posted: Jun 19, 2018 at 5:13 Quote

I got lucky as the mist came in at Hafjell this weekend. Hope it might be a candidate for POD even thou it's shot on an iPhone. What do you think?

Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 8:27 Quote
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p3pb16017549/p3pb16017549.jpg

https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p3pb16017549/p3pb16017549.jpg

Hello there! I am new to this plattform and new to MTB photography in general. I took this picture myself at Crankworx Innsbruck and would really like some feedback on it. Looking forward to being critiqued, Lorenz!

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 7:52 Quote
This trail has no name. It was marked by cows walking back and forth on it. In full view the panorama over Valbelluna and Belluno s Dolomites.

We were on Alpe del Nevegàl riding on different trails. Cows marked this one by walking backwards and forwards. The whole hill was full of rhododendrons abloom, and over there you can see the Valbelluna and the first Dolomites while a storm was coming!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.051061
Mobile Version of Website