The 650B GT Sanction Thread

PB Forum :: GT
The 650B GT Sanction Thread
Posted: Jul 9, 2017 at 20:54 Quote
whippy-woolley wrote:
Yer decided to get rid because of the issues unfortunately. It's sad because I love the bike Smile
I've considered getting rid of mine but I'm scared I'll miss it Cry

Posted: Jul 10, 2017 at 16:56 Quote
Anyone know where I can find raometto's dogbone, he don't answer his mailbox Frown

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 4:35 Quote
marechal wrote:
Anyone know where I can find raometto's dogbone, he don't answer his mailbox Frown
I wrote him a message one week ago, he said that he will produce some of them and write me back, I'll tell when it happen.

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 4:46 Quote
mistermtb wrote:
whippy-woolley wrote:
Yer decided to get rid because of the issues unfortunately. It's sad because I love the bike Smile
I've considered getting rid of mine but I'm scared I'll miss it Cry

Im scared im going to miss it.. Still no interest atm though.

Not sure what to get instead???

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 5:02 Quote
W64bitXW wrote:
marechal wrote:
I wrote him a message one week ago, he said that he will produce some of them and write me back, I'll tell when it happen.

Thanks!!!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 9:27 Quote
marechal wrote:

Dude, he went to miami to buy fashioned clothes, hope he come back with good energy to build more dogbones, here we call Spits-bone (he have a cute german spits) hahahahahha

he come back here at Brasil 19th july

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 11:31 Quote
brazilian-monkey wrote:
marechal wrote:

Dude, he went to miami to buy fashioned clothes, hope he come back with good energy to build more dogbones, here we call Spits-bone (he have a cute german spits) hahahahahha

he come back here at Brasil 19th july

Thanks for the info man!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 11:33 Quote
Just got the bike... Had a killer deal on it and it was almost brand new but now that I read everyone experience I understand why I've got it for that cheap haha... It's sad cause that bike ride like a charm!!

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 12:24 Quote
I had a killer deal on mine 2 owes me over £4000 haha but it's a beast Wink

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 at 12:32 Quote
My dogbone/Idrive started creaking a goodun the other day only had the bike 2 months but took it all apart regreased it all used the wing nut clamps to bolt it back together and it's perfect again they just need a good sort out every so often but that only took me about half hour tops to do, it's not long really if ur gonna ride it hard in bad weather conditions it's bound to start making noises

Posted: Jul 16, 2017 at 5:53 Quote
mistermtb wrote:
I was pedaling on the road last week and heard a loud pop. Just took a closer look at my bike today and figured out what happened!

photo

photo

Same thing happened to me, instead I was away on a long weekend, happened on the first day, lucky had the downhill bike to still ride

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 at 10:54 Quote
Same thing happened to me, instead I was away on a long weekend, happened on the first day, lucky had the downhill bike to still ride[/Quote]

What did GT do for replacement? And how long did it take?

Posted: Jul 19, 2017 at 1:23 Quote
Hi!!
Anybody knows where i can find dogbone bushing kit for my sanction except triton cycles because has a lot of postage?

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 2:05 Quote
mistermtb wrote:
Same thing happened to me, instead I was away on a long weekend, happened on the first day, lucky had the downhill bike to still ride

What did GT do for replacement? And how long did it take?[/Quote]

Lbs I ride through replaced it, took one from a sanction they had in stock that day and pretty sure gt replaced in a week,

Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 14:33 Quote
Having a reliable LBS is definitely still a great benefit, even in this day and age of online sales.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014905
Mobile Version of Website