The 650B GT Sanction Thread

PB Forum :: GT
The 650B GT Sanction Thread
Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
Hey guys, should there be this gap in the retaining ring? https://photos.app.goo.gl/DDjm3nebaExENCpG7

Still tryna figure out where that ticking noise is coming from.

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
Yeah, otherwise it wouldn't "flex" ;D

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 1:40 Quote
guys, someone have a sanction frame XL to sell?

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 13:33 Quote
Hey,

I´m having some trouble with some cracking noise when i hit the left pedal. I already changed the dogbone to one with ball-bearings. Still the cracking, I checked all the bolts they are all torqued down spot on. Does someone has a list of all the bearings used on the frame so i can just order the bearings i need?

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
2x 6806-2rsMAX
2x 6902-2rsMAX
Have you pulled the linkage pins and cleaned/regressed them? If there's trash on them that can cause a crackle

Check your headset and BB as well, noise like that can travel in hollow tubes

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 4:52 Quote
thanks @el-booto!

its all as clean as it was when it was new. I´ll order the bearings and hope for the best. I can make the cracking noise when I´m not on the bike and push the pedal towards the bike. So i m quiet sure its something in the lower linkage of the BB. But BB is new.

btw: the bearings in V (full complement) version now coast me about 25€ way better than the not available kit Wink

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
simplesimson wrote:
thanks @el-booto!

its all as clean as it was when it was new. I´ll order the bearings and hope for the best. I can make the cracking noise when I´m not on the bike and push the pedal towards the bike. So i m quiet sure its something in the lower linkage of the BB. But BB is new.

btw: the bearings in V (full complement) version now coast me about 25€ way better than the not available kit Wink

Let us know how it works out. I'm having the same issue and the bearings are the only things I haven't touched.

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 2:44 Quote
Make sure it's not anything related to the BB or the crank, sometimes something loose can be felt and heard all through the frame. Last weekend my CINCH ring was a little bit loose and the sound was like everything was falling apart. ;D

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 16:25 Quote
sorry guys it ll take a while, i destroyed my rear wheel :/ i ll report in when done.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 13:01 Quote
Where I can buy it this dog bone

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 0:48 Quote
Juliobravo0 wrote:
Where I can buy it this dog bone

CXP racing over here ship worldwide

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 11:05 Quote
Hey guys, yesterday i changed the bearings and cleaned everything up. The ticking noise is gone. I think its been one of the lower, smaller bearings thats been creating it. Next step for me is printing a mudcover. I think its not been beaten up but some sand did sneak its way into the bearing. Thanks for your help! Smile

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 16:20 Quote
simplesimson wrote:
Hey guys, yesterday i changed the bearings and cleaned everything up. The ticking noise is gone. I think its been one of the lower, smaller bearings thats been creating it. Next step for me is printing a mudcover. I think its not been beaten up but some sand did sneak its way into the bearing. Thanks for your help! Smile

Oh excellent!!
I did a crude one myself from plastic I had around, it works well because the screw goes through the hollow axle, but by the end of the month I'll be changing to da CXP dogbone, I'll have to figure out a solution if the new ones arent hollow.
when you figure out a design please share! thanks!;D

photo

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 17:50 Quote
Hello, I am looking for one of these dogbone links for my gt fury. Doea anybody have one I may purchase or know where to get them now? Thanks!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 1:20 Quote
DylanGobel wrote:
Hello, I am looking for one of these dogbone links for my gt fury. Doea anybody have one I may purchase or know where to get them now? Thanks!

Cxp racing manufacturing.
You'll get them on Facebook.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013589
Mobile Version of Website