The 650B GT Sanction Thread

PB Forum :: GT
The 650B GT Sanction Thread
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Apr 16, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
rowanlewis wrote:
t-stoff wrote:
rowanlewis wrote:
Does anyone have a long term review of any of the bearing dogbone replacements? I'm considering purchasing the CXP racing dogbone, but wanna make sure that I'm not just wasting my money. Thanks

Can't say if it's the right one. I ordered the IGUS bushings when I ordered my bike so it was a good result without trying the stock ones. Then I got the opportunity to get the CXP and search for a better sensitive setting, and I have not had a single problem with any of them. I did a small bumper with some heated plastic, some holes and a screw, and I keep my eye on it, butg as far as I know, 1000 km after, haven't feel any weird sound or loosen feel.

That's good to hear. Do you happen to know if the stock dogbone bolts fit the cxp dogbone. Not a huge concern but it would be a bit cheaper if I didn't have to buy the cxp bolts as well. Thanks for the help.

Nop, they're a bit different. :\

Posted: May 9, 2020 at 14:57 Quote
I have a 2016 gt sanction pro and now I’m having a problem with my dog bone it has so much play . Anyone know where can I buy a replacement dog bone?

Posted: May 9, 2020 at 18:28 Quote
Sonneillonxiii wrote:
I have a 2016 gt sanction pro and now I’m having a problem with my dog bone it has so much play . Anyone know where can I buy a replacement dog bone?

Triton cycles if you want the GT replacement. There are also various third party options like CXP that sell bearing versions that supposedly last longer. I don't have an opinion on this as I'm still waiting for my CXP dogbone to leave New Zealand, but it does look promising.

Posted: May 10, 2020 at 10:38 Quote
rowanlewis wrote:
Sonneillonxiii wrote:
I have a 2016 gt sanction pro and now I’m having a problem with my dog bone it has so much play . Anyone know where can I buy a replacement dog bone?

Triton cycles if you want the GT replacement. There are also various third party options like CXP that sell bearing versions that supposedly last longer. I don't have an opinion on this as I'm still waiting for my CXP dogbone to leave New Zealand, but it does look promising.

I second for Triton cycles, great guys.

I also had a cxp dogbone on my custom sanction and in corelation with the float x2 in the back made for a cushier, more controled ride. As it is i-drive, naturally, it isn't that much supple of the top but with the cxp, it was a little better. I say "it was", because I recently sold it..like yesterday..so, the only GT I have now is the Grade.

Posted: May 10, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
Took my frame apart to repaint it and noticed some rattling on the rear triangle.
Anyone knows why that might be? doubt any rocks could possible get in there

Posted: May 11, 2020 at 2:44 Quote
Achmaro wrote:
Took my frame apart to repaint it and noticed some rattling on the rear triangle.
Anyone knows why that might be? doubt any rocks could possible get in there
Anybody with that problem can contact me and check my buysell section

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 10:22 Quote
Anyone knows if I can swap the BB shell from a Sanction with a 2012-2016 fury shell?

Posted: May 21, 2020 at 8:28 Quote



My 2017 GT Sanction.

Besides the longer travel on both the fork and the shock(2.75" stroke) it's rocking a 26" on the back.

Still a work in progress

Posted: May 22, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
Achmaro wrote:
Anyone knows if I can swap the BB shell from a Sanction with a 2012-2016 fury shell?

No
The bearing tabs and hangers on the fury BB shell will be too wide for the sanction frame

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 8:35 Quote
Is there anyone who has access to a Sanction BB link for sale?
It seems like it has gone out of stock in the whole internet.

Shot in the dark but desperate times..

Posted: May 23, 2020 at 16:53 Quote
Achmaro wrote:
Is there anyone who has access to a Sanction BB link for sale?
It seems like it has gone out of stock in the whole internet.

Shot in the dark but desperate times..

What's wrong with the current one?

Posted: May 24, 2020 at 2:35 Quote
el-booto wrote:
Achmaro wrote:
Is there anyone who has access to a Sanction BB link for sale?
It seems like it has gone out of stock in the whole internet.

Shot in the dark but desperate times..

What's wrong with the current one?

It’s broken

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006775
Mobile Version of Website