The 650B GT Sanction Thread

PB Forum :: GT
The 650B GT Sanction Thread
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Mar 4, 2021 at 5:02 Quote
Hey. but they're expensive AF. Go to your local bike shop, they will do that in 5 mins.

Posted: Mar 4, 2021 at 5:12 Quote
t-stoff wrote:
Hey. but they're expensive AF. Go to your local bike shop, they will do that in 5 mins.

Thanks so much for your help

Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 3:16 Quote
t-stoff wrote:
If you want the original, tritoncycles has it.
if you want a better solution/replacement there are several, I bought the CXP Racing dogbone w/bearings.
There's algo the IGUS solution which replaces the original bushings with a new type, a much better one.
everything is explained here in this thread if you search; refs, sites, feedback!

;D

Hey guys, i'm looking for a customize dogbone for my gt sanction. I see the one below as mentioned:

https://cxp-racing.myshopify.com/products/dogbone-fits-gt-sanction-and-fury

but this site is not available for international shipping (just chile or new zeland), is it correct? I'm in Italy.
Anyone has any suggestions?Any other site where can i
I buy bearings dogbone?

than you for time and help

Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 5:22 Quote
pipsss wrote:

Hey guys, i'm looking for a customize dogbone for my gt sanction. I see the one below as mentioned:

https://cxp-racing.myshopify.com/products/dogbone-fits-gt-sanction-and-fury

but this site is not available for international shipping (just chile or new zeland), is it correct? I'm in Italy.

than you for time and help

I received it in Romania so, I wouldn't worry about Italy.
cheers.

Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 6:05 Quote
eugenux wrote:
pipsss wrote:

Hey guys, i'm looking for a customize dogbone for my gt sanction. I see the one below as mentioned:

https://cxp-racing.myshopify.com/products/dogbone-fits-gt-sanction-and-fury

but this site is not available for international shipping (just chile or new zeland), is it correct? I'm in Italy.

than you for time and help

I received it in Romania so, I wouldn't worry about Italy.
cheers.

Oook, probably I'm doing something wrong with payment process. I can't use the account address data for international shipment but only the paypal one.
Thank you so much for you time and answer

Posted: Mar 24, 2021 at 4:56 Quote
Anyone knows where can I get spare dogbone bolts? Triton doesn’t seem to have them anymore

Posted: Mar 29, 2021 at 8:16 Quote
PERU HANDMADE DOGBONE
DOGBONE

Posted: Apr 9, 2021 at 13:23 Quote

165mm cranks, 26” back wheel, single speed and finally barspinable.

Posted: Jun 4, 2021 at 0:38 Quote
Hi Guys

I bought the IGUS 1517 bushings but when i put it in the bike it was very slack, as slack as the worn bush it had replaced. I then got my hands on a GT one and it was a much tighter fit and now the play has gone. Tried a new sleeve as well but it was the same size as the one i started with.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
I need a spare dog bone bolt but I can’t seem to find one anywhere.
Anyone knows a supplier? Doesn’t have to be the original gt bolt(I’ve seen machined bolts for bearing dogbone sets in this thread)

Cheers

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006844
Mobile Version of Website