Post your Stanton Bikes

PB Forum :: Other
Post your Stanton Bikes
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
I think they might do custom build now too.

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 5:32 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
Hey Stanton guys, bit of a long shot here but been drooling over Stantons for a wee while now and heavily considering pulling the trigger. Some nice second hand examples in the UK I wouldn't mind travelling for if I knew they fit me....

Wanted to know if anyone in Scotland had a Slackline or Switcher I could swing a leg over?

Im 5' 11 and ride a Large Capra Pro Race 29 at the moment, I think an 18" Stanton would be best but I cant be sure. Thought I'd ask anyway, cheers.

you'll be fine on the 18"
i'm 5' 10 and was considering the smaller 16" (i think it was at the time ) frame option, Dan from Stanton recommended the larger frame for me.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 7:59 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
Hey Stanton guys, bit of a long shot here but been drooling over Stantons for a wee while now and heavily considering pulling the trigger. Some nice second hand examples in the UK I wouldn't mind travelling for if I knew they fit me....

Wanted to know if anyone in Scotland had a Slackline or Switcher I could swing a leg over?

Im 5' 11 and ride a Large Capra Pro Race 29 at the moment, I think an 18" Stanton would be best but I cant be sure. Thought I'd ask anyway, cheers.

If you are ever at Glentress then the place is full of them.

I was thinking about one and went down for a ride, met 3 folk that all let me ride their Stantons.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 18:44 Quote
MarkBradford wrote:
stoo61 wrote:

If you are ever at Glentress then the place is full of them.

I was thinking about one and went down for a ride, met 3 folk that all let me ride their Stantons.

Ended up with a Kingdom Vendetta tup

Cheers for the advice though. GT is the place for winter

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
Ti iiiiiiiiii ! !

Hahaha! ;-D

Posted: Feb 6, 2020 at 14:49 Quote
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm building up my stanton slackline gen 2 and can't figure out what brake adapter i need for the rear to work with a hope tech e4 caliper and a 203mm hope rotor? Cheers

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 13:50 Quote
Bought a Switchback Mk1 recently and this is the current state!

Stanton Switchback Mk1 16.5

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 18:57 Quote
Bobbbyyyy wrote:

Rowdy frame, you will have fun with that.

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 12:48 Quote
My Stantons so far...

Stanton Slackline Ti
Stanton Sherpa
Stanton Switch9er

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 at 12:49 Quote
Bobbbyyyy wrote:

Emerald Green ... best colour!!

Posted: 14 hours ago Quote
Little update - headset finished and brakes mounted today

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008593
Mobile Version of Website