The thread for people who want to race the enduro world series : )

PB Forum :: Enduro World Series
The thread for people who want to race the enduro world series : )
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 17:27 Quote
I am 12 years old and I hope to one day race in the enduro world series (and possibly win) I noticed that not many people are posting in this area, so i'm starting this thread for people who one day hope to race the enduro world series and have raced it. I would be happy to hear about your experience : )

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 17:23 Quote
I wish I was fast enough to race DH or Enduro haha!

Posted: Apr 17, 2015 at 10:43 Quote
I'd love to have a go myself but I'm getting s bit old lol. May have a crack at the UK series next year and see how I stand after that. Doing a load of local races this year so I should have a decent gauge as to where I'm up to after that

What licence do you need for the World Series?

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 13:23 Quote
I'm 16 and I hope one day I'll become a pro enduro/dh rider and race the ews and wc. Maybe be on the soon to be yt industries factory race team!

Posted: May 5, 2015 at 16:27 Quote
Anybody Know off any UK enduro races that are good as im 16 and want to start racing this year.

Posted: May 6, 2015 at 9:21 Quote
Depends where you live and can get to. I'd recommend the pmba enduro series and the Welsh enduro series. Both ran by Mike marsden from borderline events. North west England and North Wales though.

Posted: Oct 26, 2015 at 6:10 Quote
Anyone know when entries open for next years ews?

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 7:13 Quote
If you haven't already check out hookit.com. it gives you sponsors and point to get more sponsors and its all cool.

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 18:12 Quote
Hey lads, I'm participating in a video competition over here in Australia. If I win I get flights to Italy later in the year for an EWS race. If you can watch my video that will help me fulfil this dream! Even better, share it with a few people.

AMB x Shimano Present - "My MTB life"

https://vimeo.com/169758731

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 20:08 Quote
We spend way too much time living out our busy lives indoors and on screens. The real world is outside, go out there. Live. Dream. Ride.

Thanks for watching till the end, if I win I get a bike and trip overseas to EWS race! Also if you are a legend, like on Vimeo and share!!! Then go ride.

LINK=====> bit.ly/themtblife

Legends!

Posted: Aug 8, 2016 at 11:15 Quote
Is anyone driving up to Whistler from the San Francisco Bay Area? I can offer gas money, beer, etc. I also have a car with open seats if someone is willing to pitch in for gas. I have a hook up for a cheap place to crash as well.

I have an entry to the EWS and trying to get up there this week.

Please PM me.

Posted: Dec 10, 2018 at 9:29 Quote
ridegiantbikes31 wrote:
I am 12 years old and I hope to one day race in the enduro world series (and possibly win) I noticed that not many people are posting in this area, so i'm starting this thread for people who one day hope to race the enduro world series and have raced it. I would be happy to hear about your experience : )
n

Cool! I'm 14 and just starting to race the welsh series next year. I hope someday I can very good at enduro racing

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015602
Mobile Version of Website