Deleted Ridelogs & Can't Import Again

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Deleted Ridelogs & Can't Import Again
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 12:36 Quote
Hi,

I just deleted all of my ride logs and added my bikes to Trailforks. I wanted to import the activities from Strava again so they would be associated to the right bike. It won't allow me to bulk import my Strava activities again. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting from Strava but still no luck. Any ways around this or do will I need to delete my profile and create a new one?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
Also, how do you delete an account? I cannot find an option to do so.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 17:52 Quote
to prevent re-importing of Strava activities you have deleted (maybe want skipped), I keep track of deleted IDS and ignore those on the bulk import.

but since you are wanting to start over, I will remove the deleted iDS from the database. I have done this a couple times for people. I made need a process to allow users to do this.

I have done this for your account, they should appear in the bulk import now!

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 22:08 Quote
I added a permanent solution, if a user deletes all of their ridelogs, there "delete history" is also removed. Allowing them to re-import previously deleted activities from Strava.

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:46 Quote
Oh. Is there a way to delete an account? I created a new one just in case. DannyWiseman is the user ID of the one I want to delete.

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 13:50 Quote
FYI - When I imported my Strava activities again it doubled the total distance ridden on each bike. It is not something I care about but just wanted to let you know since you're one of the developers.

Smile

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 19:16 Quote
wisemtnbkr wrote:
FYI - When I imported my Strava activities again it doubled the total distance ridden on each bike. It is not something I care about but just wanted to let you know since you're one of the developers.

Smile

oh good find. Once you add a new ridelog to a bike, its totals will be recalculated at that point.

Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 2:02 Quote
I realize this is an older forum post but is essentially my same issue so....

I deleted all of my ridelogs and am now having this same issue only with mapmyride imports. When I go to the mapmyride bulk import it doesn't show any rides (other than a few that didn't have gps tracks and wouldn't import previously).

Is there something that can be reset on Trailforks to allow me to import these rides again?

I thought about exporting my mapmyride logs to strava and then importing them to trailforks but I wasn't sure that would work either or if it would create other issues as I don't ride with Strava but do have an account.

Thanks for any input!

**** Update ****

I went ahead and exported to Strava from MapMyRide and then imported from Strava to Trailforks so while probably not a perfect way to accomplish my goal it did work. So my issue has been resolved.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Sep 24, 2016 at 17:16 Quote
CaverTroy wrote:
I realize this is an older forum post but is essentially my same issue so....

I deleted all of my ridelogs and am now having this same issue only with mapmyride imports. When I go to the mapmyride bulk import it doesn't show any rides (other than a few that didn't have gps tracks and wouldn't import previously).

Is there something that can be reset on Trailforks to allow me to import these rides again?

I thought about exporting my mapmyride logs to strava and then importing them to trailforks but I wasn't sure that would work either or if it would create other issues as I don't ride with Strava but do have an account.

Thanks for any input!

**** Update ****

I went ahead and exported to Strava from MapMyRide and then imported from Strava to Trailforks so while probably not a perfect way to accomplish my goal it did work. So my issue has been resolved.

Sorry for not replying sooner, been away in Vegas Interbike, glad you found a work around Wink

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 9:56 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I added a permanent solution, if a user deletes all of their ridelogs, there "delete history" is also removed. Allowing them to re-import previously deleted activities from Strava.

I'd like to do this but can't see where to do this in Trailforks. I've tried the "Delete ridelogs" option in my settings but still can't import my old strava rides.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 11:12 Quote
try
mwight wrote:
canadaka wrote:

I'd like to do this but can't see where to do this in Trailforks. I've tried the "Delete ridelogs" option in my settings but still can't import my old strava rides.

try importing now.

Posted: Jul 30, 2018 at 11:53 Quote
canadaka wrote:

try importing now.

Thanks! everything seems to be queued up.

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 14:22 Quote
canadaka wrote:

I didn't know about import history and just deleted one ride log from Strava
https://www.strava.com/activities/1789976341
that I would like to re-import, can you please clean it up or should I delete all and re-import all?

TIA

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 18:08 Quote
ghotz wrote:
canadaka wrote:

I didn't know about import history and just deleted one ride log from Strava
https://www.strava.com/activities/1789976341
that I would like to re-import, can you please clean it up or should I delete all and re-import all?

TIA

done!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013079
Mobile Version of Website