Any KTM distribution reps for North America on PB?

PB Forum :: KTM Bikes
Any KTM distribution reps for North America on PB?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 22:03 Quote
Just wondering, are there any KTM reps (preferably in Canada but North America will also do) on Pinkbike?

I really want to get my hands on a KTM but I don't think my LBS stocks them or gets supplied by their distributor for Canada (Grip Distributing). I'm almost tempted to purchase factory direct or from the US.

Posted: Jun 5, 2015 at 11:29 Quote
I don't know that this is any help at all, but my local KTM / Honda dealer has some bikes hanging from the roof. I can't say I've wandered in to see what they are, but it seems logical. It's RTR performance in Kamloops. Maybe they could shed some light on it.

Posted: Jun 6, 2015 at 8:09 Quote
highbeam wrote:
I don't know that this is any help at all, but my local KTM / Honda dealer has some bikes hanging from the roof. I can't say I've wandered in to see what they are, but it seems logical. It's RTR performance in Kamloops. Maybe they could shed some light on it.

Hmm interesting. I might just have to stop by there on my way from GP to Van. I think I have to go through Jasper anyways so I'll have to pass by Kamloops. I'll see what the prices are like for those, I assume probably not as good as I can get from a proper bicycle retailer unless I also buy something like a Duke 390 while I'm there and ask to toss in a bicycle for a bit more.

I also decided to build my own bike since I couldn't find any decent ones with the exact kit that I wanted so I'd probably be looking at the KTM CX bicycles.

Posted: Jul 13, 2015 at 5:01 Quote
I dropped in there and all they have is hard tails and their usual poor service. Funny how the guys there often are too busy to answer a couple questions. I can't stand the attitude when they act like they're doing you a favour even bothering to notice you're in their shop.

Posted: Jul 14, 2015 at 15:03 Quote
highbeam wrote:
I dropped in there and all they have is hard tails and their usual poor service. Funny how the guys there often are too busy to answer a couple questions. I can't stand the attitude when they act like they're doing you a favour even bothering to notice you're in their shop.

Eh f*ck it then. If I'm going to a brick and mortar store I want good service, otherwise I'd order all my crap online. My LBS and local motorcycle shop get my business because of the service and friendly attitude (also to have what I want now instead of having to wait for shipping). In fact, I'm dealing with an online order for something right now and there was a mix up with the courier service they were using about delivering and stuff, I called them up and the CSR was super helpful (I also visited their brick and mortar store once when I was in town and it was a really impressive shop setup).

Posted: Jul 20, 2015 at 9:23 Quote
I was actually at the KTM bicycle head office in Austria last summer. Not helpful at all. They had a showroom of all the bikes but didn't see any DH stuff, mostly walmart type bikes and a few high end all mountain / cross country bikes. Of course the pumpkin color scheme looked great. I left there pretty disappointed in the products and service. Went across the town to the moto factory and got the same crap service.

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 at 2:25 Quote
I'm a KTM bike dealer and I do mailorder
Check out bikes on recycledmountainracing.com

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 10:00 Quote
Resurrecting and old thread here, but I work for KTM Bike Industries and can get you in contact with your closest dealer! You can send me a PM if you're still interested.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015970
Mobile Version of Website