In need of a shark fin adapter

PB Forum :: Specialized
In need of a shark fin adapter
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 9:42 Quote
Hey,

I have a 1998 specialized fsr ground control that's fixed up. I'm looking for a shark fin adapter someone might be wanting to get rid of, I already have all the items I need to make my bike have a rear disk brake setup.

-thanks for the help

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 19:05 Quote
Hi mate where are you based? I have a rear disc brake adaptor a bet long travel kit and also a bed stronger box section chain stay set for your frame I may be willing to sell, let me know if your interested cheers Ben

Posted: Mar 22, 2015 at 20:35 Quote
I've got one around here somewhere. Where are you located?

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 20:08 Quote
sorry for the late replies but im based out of bend Oregon usa. might be interested in the bet stuff ( send pics), also the shark fin

Posted: Apr 1, 2015 at 19:49 Quote
Shark fin

Shark fin

$20 shipped or a six pack if you're in the Seattle area.

Send me a message if interested.

Posted: Jul 12, 2015 at 20:08 Quote
drivinjoe wrote:
Shark fin

Shark fin

$20 shipped or a six pack if you're in the Seattle area.

Send me a message if interested.

Do you still have this fin? I just finally got a 99 FSR XC Comp (after almost 20yrs of waiting lol) and want to convert to disc... $20 is definitely doable!

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 17:38 Quote
Lol $20 I’d pay $100

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 8:55 Quote
Texsmokes are you still in need of one of these fins? Also have an updated BETDbox section rear swing arm and long travel kit available if your interested? Cheers ben

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 23:08 Quote
Astonv12 wrote:
Texsmokes are you still in need of one of these fins? Also have an updated BETDbox section rear swing arm and long travel kit available if your interested? Cheers ben

Do you have a shark fin for a ‘98 FSR? I’m interested.

Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 17:04 Quote
Astonv12 wrote:
Yes please, very interested!!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010792
Mobile Version of Website