Marzocchi Owners Group

PB Forum :: Marzocchi
Marzocchi Owners Group
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 0:22 Quote
jamie05 wrote:
Anyone know where I can get new seals for a 2010 55 tst2 air?
https://www.mtbforksbymark.com/

Posted: Dec 22, 2019 at 20:53 Quote
HELP!!!
Anyone have a used 20mm axle for use with a 2008 Marzocchi 888RC3?
OR
Anyone have any experience making one of these?

I'm not picky but am limited somewhat financially (do have some trade stuff, too). I bought this 888RC3 and didn't realize it didn't come with the axle.
Any help / advice will be appreciated as my build is stopped due to this.
THANKS!

Posted: Dec 11, 2020 at 15:06 Quote
richierich1966 wrote:
HELP!!!
Anyone have a used 20mm axle for use with a 2008 Marzocchi 888RC3?
OR
Anyone have any experience making one of these?

I'm not picky but am limited somewhat financially (do have some trade stuff, too). I bought this 888RC3 and didn't realize it didn't come with the axle.
Any help / advice will be appreciated as my build is stopped due to this.
THANKS!

Same as above, Mate. Ask Marzocchi Mark. He also has a PinkBike Profile @MarzocchiMark

Posted: Jan 17, 2021 at 17:45 Quote
My Transition Patrol with a 350NCR 160mm. Buttery smooth!!


Posted: Jul 19, 2021 at 18:37 Quote
Does anyone know what the RCV means on a Bomber 66? Is it as 'nice' as a RC2? My brother is goong to buy on and the one on PB I am lookig at that's in his pricerange I know nothing about. Marzocchi mark once told me the 'good one' was the RC3 and I don't know where the RCV stands in the lineup.

Any words on this would be appreciated, Thanks!

Posted: Aug 3, 2021 at 10:24 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Does anyone know what the RCV means on a Bomber 66? Is it as 'nice' as a RC2? My brother is goong to buy on and the one on PB I am lookig at that's in his pricerange I know nothing about. Marzocchi mark once told me the 'good one' was the RC3 and I don't know where the RCV stands in the lineup.

Any words on this would be appreciated, Thanks!

I believe its: Rebound Compression Valve RCV

Posted: Aug 3, 2021 at 17:32 Quote
carreiro-12 wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
Does anyone know what the RCV means on a Bomber 66? Is it as 'nice' as a RC2? My brother is goong to buy on and the one on PB I am lookig at that's in his pricerange I know nothing about. Marzocchi mark once told me the 'good one' was the RC3 and I don't know where the RCV stands in the lineup.

Any words on this would be appreciated, Thanks!

I believe its: Rebound Compression Valve RCV

Cheers! That makes a lot of sense Smile

Posted: Aug 3, 2021 at 17:38 Quote
ISO, Marzocchi 2002 Bomber Super T footnut supports

After a long while I decided to resurrect my Santa Cruz Built from the depths of my basement. Upon further investigation I find that my Bomber fork is missing both footnut supports. Is anyone aware of a vintage parts shop or connection to a place I could find these? Really don't want to have to buy a whole new fork. Thank you in advance for an advice!

Posted: Aug 3, 2021 at 17:40 Quote
waffles556 wrote:
ISO, Marzocchi 2002 Bomber Super T footnut supports

After a long while I decided to resurrect my Santa Cruz Built from the depths of my basement. Upon further investigation I find that my Bomber fork is missing both footnut supports. Is anyone aware of a vintage parts shop or connection to a place I could find these? Really don't want to have to buy a whole new fork. Thank you in advance for an advice!

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/MarzocchiMark/

Fantastic guy.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010318
Mobile Version of Website