Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 19:34 Quote
HPBSS wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
Off to montreal on Saturday. Any must see beside poutine?

smoked meat sandwiches at Schwartz's

Perfect. There is lunch.. We are staying by Mcgill. is it close?

O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 20:36 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
HPBSS wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
Off to montreal on Saturday. Any must see beside poutine?

smoked meat sandwiches at Schwartz's

Perfect. There is lunch.. We are staying by Mcgill. is it close?

It's somewhat close, like within 2km

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 20:44 Quote
You should stop in the "Blue Oyster" it's a very nice cocktail bar / lounge, think it'll be right up your alley.

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 22:10 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
You should stop in the "Blue Oyster" it's a very nice cocktail bar / lounge, think it'll be right up your alley.

Is that where you got those bath towels that you use in your private bath house?

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 23:28 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Is that where you got those bath towels that you use in your private bath house?

I hear the smoked meat there really fills you up.

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 18:01 Quote
What's your new build gonna be Shred?????

Please post pics of future bike, from companies website is fine, we need something to drool over on here. Might as well go 29"er ... Everyone else and their dog went 29... Ted for Pete's sake went 29" he sleeps in Dawg house now.

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 20:47 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
What's your new build gonna be Shred?????

Please post pics of future bike, from companies website is fine, we need something to drool over on here. Might as well go 29"er ... Everyone else and their dog went 29... Ted for Pete's sake went 29" he sleeps in Dawg house now.

Droppin' beats 2018.

photo

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 23:24 Quote
A haaaaaaaaassaaaaaa, nice! You'll go far around here with that attitude, rarely serious... All about the party.

Nice build thou, digging the milk crate seat.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 16:27 Quote
hey VernonJeff I heard you have the details on Savona? Is Bone Collector ideally shutable or is possible? I was thinking of doing a day trip to Kamloops next weekend and it looks like a cool zone

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 6:08 Quote
Lman14 wrote:
hey VernonJeff I heard you have the details on Savona? Is Bone Collector ideally shutable or is possible? I was thinking of doing a day trip to Kamloops next weekend and it looks like a cool zone

Yes a couple of buddies rode it last week and said it is perfect. I dont tjink they did the calgary trail but that one is usually a couple weeks behind.

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 23:41 Quote
Lman14 wrote:

Be ready for the muddy sections, but the rest is prime (was there a week ago).

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 at 21:46 Quote
VRT at an all time quiet low for this time of year... What gives homies? Bro-bruh Stoke at all time high, trails clogged with newbs. Summer temps in April, 1st toonie tonight. What's not to Stoke?

Post the build plans Shred. Plz

Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 0:25 Quote
New build plans.
1 - Marshall Origin 20W Head to sit on top of my Avatar cabinet. Should have the head any day now. (see below)
2 - New receiver hitch on the SUV for my NSR-4.
3 - Maybe a new frame to build up but no rush.
The HD3 sold to a stoked local dude in 2 days. Don't tackle the guy if you see someone other than me out riding it. Still have the HT and the Slayer so my ride needs are covered for 2018 if nothing new this year.
Having a little seller's remorse. I loved that Ibis but things have to change sometime.

photo

It's going to sit on top of this.

photo

Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 6:10 Quote
You playing at group rides?

Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 7:48 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
You playing at group rides?

Nah.
Just play at home or sometimes jam with friends. It’s my other somewhat expensive hobby.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025674
Mobile Version of Website