Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 9:01 Quote
Nice job on the troll Crawford.

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 9:09 Quote
It was already over for me when I looked at the picture. Kenda, Tektro and fat bike. I’m out.

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 9:11 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
It was already over for me when I looked at the picture. Kenda, Tektro and fat bike. I’m out.

Dude.. you got to watch it. they actually stop for doughnuts and dont even take off their helmets they are in such a need for sugar.

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 9:34 Quote
For some reason YouTube videos won’t play on Pinkbike mobile anymore. I’ll have to watch it later on the laptop.
Also the no high five gif is perfect. #nohighfives

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 18:28 Quote
And so it begins.
B.C. wildfire map is shows fresh light ups above Big Ed on the King Edward plateau. Also one which appears to be right near the power lines/cattle gate on Becker forest service road. Right before the shuttle unload area. Not listing sizes so probably nothing... yet.

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 18:35 Quote
RIP Sauce on The Side...

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 18:38 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
RIP Sauce on Side...

Could be fried Bacon and roasted Sh*t bird too.

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 19:02 Quote
1.2 km from shitbird and .4 less than that to SOS... I am surprised this doesn't happen every year with the shit show that goes on up there.

Arsonists, Guns and Cosplay. Noble has it all.

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 19:38 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
1.2 km from shitbird and .4 less than that to SOS... I am surprised this doesn't happen every year with the shit show that goes on up there.

Arsonists, Guns and Cosplay. Noble has it all.

No kidding. Love the gif. lol

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 20:23 Quote
Fire in Noble is out.

Posted: Jul 16, 2018 at 20:39 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
Fire in Noble is out.

Yep, good thing the power lines are right there. They get those ones out quick. I'm guessing it's a substantial cost to fix lines.

The one up by Dee Lake is now 7 hectares and growing. Can you see it from your house? Heh heh heh.

Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 8:32 Quote
Hey everyone

New to the area and looking for some fun people to ride with. Silver Star, Noble, Ellison or wherever. I just want to get better at biking and meet some new people. P.M me.

Cheers
Matthew

Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 9:13 Quote
Traillines wrote:
Hey everyone

New to the area and looking for some fun people to ride with. Silver Star, Noble, Ellison or wherever. I just want to get better at biking and meet some new people. P.M me.

Cheers
Matthew

There’s been group rides put on by NOCS (local bike club) once a week. Lot’s of riders of different levels so probably start there. You can ride the loop laid out or do your own thing. Tonight is the last group ride up at Silver Star before the August break. They start back up in September. Once out and about you will meet locals and they can take you to the good stuff.

Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 9:26 Quote
I would recommend the same as Shred definitely a good place to meet like minded riders.

Also the bike shops put on their own group rides check their websites and Facebook pages.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013484
Mobile Version of Website