Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 9:28 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Soon as they stop making 27.5" bikes or if they push these lame ass 29" bikes any harder, XB retires from MTB for good!

Spartan 29" too bad... Another mediocre at best bike turned into a heap.

Ya, but just wait. Once they strap an e-engine on that baby....

Posted: Sep 30, 2018 at 21:21 Quote
Sam H1LL goes down as undisputed GOAT, wins second EWS overall championship dominantly, after winning many events... He's won 5 DH World Champs, and 3 overall DH titles, and was winning by record setting margins in his day... He also smashed all the top young downhillers this year at Krunkwerx on a DH bike, just for fun in Garbo DH race...

Sam just cemented his legacy as the best to ever do it.

GOAT
#SoGoatty

Posted: Oct 1, 2018 at 7:37 Quote
fun place we have here.

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 19:57 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
fun place we have here.

You can't seriously ask yourself why!? Scrolling through this forum makes my brain hurt. You girls ramble on like uneducated thugs.

Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 21:20 Quote
bruhmhilda wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
fun place we have here.

You can't seriously ask yourself why!? Scrolling through this forum makes my brain hurt. You girls ramble on like uneducated thugs.

Thug Life homie...

Why ask why? Doves Cry as you get high. Eze-3 eats some Humble pie as another 27.5 wins a world title again, and again, and again. They call me a Rat, but this is a pond game... and XB is a Turtle, which ones your favorite? Mines Michaelangelo... Your move Private.

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 8:55 Quote
bruhmhilda wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
fun place we have here.

Welcome, and congratulations on being the first person from cherryville that can both read and write. You folks still on dial up out there? Or did you take advantage of the the public access DSL at the library?

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 12:06 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
fun place we have here.

Thug Life homie...

Why ask why? Doves Cry as you get high. Eze-3 eats some Humble pie as another 27.5 wins a world title again, and again, and again. They call me a Rat, but this is a pond game... and XB is a Turtle, which ones your favorite? Mines Michaelangelo... Your move Private.

Leave my privates out of this please and thank you. What size wheels you rocking on your wheelchair? Will the new UCI rules impact your decision when it comes time to update your four wheeled walker?

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 16:57 Quote
robe wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:

Thug Life homie...

Leave my privates out of this please and thank you. What size wheels you rocking on your wheelchair? Will the new UCI rules impact your decision when it comes time to update your four wheeled walker?

If XB's wheelchair came with 29" dubs he'd immediately go to nearest Mobility Central and get that bitch retrofitted with 27.5 boots and long shock the c#nt to adjust the geo. You will never see 29" skins on anything XB owns.

Turtle game, stick with the toad stools in the ok d bud, this is Turtle country and you are draining the pond. Don't count #'s in hopscotch and try and cheat if you don't do arithmetic bud.

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 17:01 Quote
Sam H1LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !
And protegé clean sweep, anyone that has ever apprenticed under Sam dominates, and becomes a Legend.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 20:14 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Sam H1LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !
And protegé clean sweep, anyone that has ever apprenticed under Sam dominates, and becomes a Legend.

Insert Bridget comment here.

Posted: Oct 3, 2018 at 21:43 Quote
Sam Hill is the man but kind of disappointing he played it safe last 2 rounds.... Since Rude has been on the 29er, he has dominated. I predict Rude to win next year and maybe SH will be doing e-bike races? Food for thought peeps...

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 7:47 Quote
The day that e-bike races become an actual thing, with actual athletes piloting these under powered mopeds, is the day I quite MTB media all together.

UCI cant even find a motor in a regular bike, how the f*ck are going to govern e-bike firmware and wattage ?

E-bike racing is such a joke. Unless the e-bike category is completely unrestricted (technology wise) there is going to be too much room for unfair practices. and lets be honest, if its not technological regulated, it may as well be MOTO.

Posted: Oct 4, 2018 at 21:39 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
The day that e-bike races become an actual thing, with actual athletes piloting these under powered mopeds, is the day I quite MTB media all together.

UCI cant even find a motor in a regular bike, how the f*ck are going to govern e-bike firmware and wattage ?

E-bike racing is such a joke. Unless the e-bike category is completely unrestricted (technology wise) there is going to be too much room for unfair practices. and lets be honest, if its not technological regulated, it may as well be MOTO.

Yah but the drama and busts will be off the chain and amazing... You'll complain but will still toon in to watch...

Your talking about it now... It will take over the game... You gonna watch 90 kmph DH or regular 55 kmph DH ...
Ya I thought so.

Zip it and Rip it Newb.

Posted: Oct 5, 2018 at 6:59 Quote
Makin' watts and bangin' twats

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030166
Mobile Version of Website