Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2018 at 18:54 Quote
I still prefer dirt over slabs....

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 10:35 Quote
You people need to travel more with your rides, so many more great places to ride heading east, south, and north. You don’t need to head to the coast or stay in the OK.

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 12:15 Quote
pureadrenalin wrote:
You people need to travel more with your rides, so many more great places to ride heading east, south, and north. You don’t need to head to the coast or stay in the OK.

Here here PA! Just back from Williams Lake, super duper!
Oh, but mtb is done for this year, right?!?

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 12:21 Quote
Williams Lake is just loose, steep fall lines in sand with no thought on environmental impact. When all the trails get erroded to 14" deep ruts: XB is goons swoop in and surf the gnar.

Luv that sh#t, XB's a Rutt-Slutt.

Posted: Dec 2, 2018 at 10:59 Quote
robe wrote:
pureadrenalin wrote:

Here here PA! Just back from Williams Lake, super duper!
Oh, but mtb is done for this year, right?!?

The dirt is still brown, and there not enough white carpet in the mts yet for me.

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 7:43 Quote
BC Parks doing some kind of symposium on Dec 10th about Kal or something and shutting down trails. Bring your pitch forks and gasoline, shits getting rowdy, we don't hear what we want we take actions.

D-10th Prestige 4-8 pm...

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 7:57 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Williams Lake is just loose, steep fall lines in sand with no thought on environmental impact. When all the trails get erroded to 14" deep ruts: XB is goons swoop in and surf the gnar.

Luv that sh#t, XB's a Rutt-Slutt.

How do you know that they are shutting down trails?

Tell them good luck trying to keep DF and me off the trails especially after 'a' (finger quotes) beer.

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 8:06 Quote
XB's got a source...

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 10:50 Quote
Impossible to close a natural trail. PARKS tries here.

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 6:46 Quote
Pole, needs the stamina?

Or does your Stamina need the Pole?

Mr. Johnson on the Official Pole EWS race team, f#kn classic!

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 7:09 Quote
why would you pick that article to comment on? You must of missed the comment section of the inter bike article where Cam Zink calls Mike Levy as douche canoe... So exciting.

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 9:33 Quote
I saw both.
Cam and Levy comments are entertaining. Pole Stamina is a little odd looking but the numbers make sense. However that price tag... yikes.
I prefer the more traditional look of the Sick Bicycles Gnarpoon, check it out too.
That said if I could smuggle in any bike right now it would probably be the Propain Spindrift or Rage. Canada really needs to lighten up on what can be imported because I’m bored as hell with North American bikes.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025670
Mobile Version of Website