Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Author Message
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 18:47 Quote
Maribor WC preview this weekend (in the form of the iXS euro cup)

Rumor mill is spinning... Troy Brosnan qualifies first, on a 26/29 wheel combo. True or false?

And, How long until the Gotta run a coil bro squad opts for the mix mtached wheel size?

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 19:00 Quote
Nice, that's how Noble is supposed to be ridden. \m/

Spent the day in Kelowna demo riding some Evil bikes. (Wreckoning & Offering) Pretty damn impressive. Aggy could tell I was impressed by the dirt eating grin on my face when I got back with the Offering. All bikes from here forward need 77 degree seat angle like the Evil Offering.
That is all.

PS - Love that Evo jaydawg69. Enjoy.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
Smashpot from Vorsprung... best thing about it compared to Push is that it has hydraulic bottom out. GX is probably best bang for the buck.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 20:51 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Nice, that's how Noble is supposed to be ridden. \m/

Spent the day in Kelowna demo riding some Evil bikes. (Wreckoning & Offering) Pretty damn impressive. Aggy could tell I was impressed by the dirt eating grin on my face when I got back with the Offering. All bikes from here forward need 77 degree seat angle like the Evil Offering.
That is all.

PS - Love that Evo jaydawg69. Enjoy.

Evils history of shit product quality and equally shit customer service related to said shit quality doesn’t turn you off at all?

All it takes is an erect seat tube to get on board?

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Nice, that's how Noble is supposed to be ridden. \m/

Spent the day in Kelowna demo riding some Evil bikes. (Wreckoning & Offering) Pretty damn impressive. Aggy could tell I was impressed by the dirt eating grin on my face when I got back with the Offering. All bikes from here forward need 77 degree seat angle like the Evil Offering.
That is all.

PS - Love that Evo jaydawg69. Enjoy.

Evils history of shit product quality and equally shit customer service related to said shit quality doesn’t turn you off at all?

All it takes is an erect seat tube to get on board?

How long ago was that?
10? 15 years ago?
Looks like they have turned things around since that time.

Don't worry, the Ibis Ripmo's 76 seat tube angle still does it for me too. Just have to wait until the Vernon Demo day to get on one and compare. Big wheel and 76-78 seat angles are the future. Ripmo, Offering, Megatower, SB150 (not the baby blue one, orange) and so on. Don't just take my word for it, go pedal a 77 SA bike uphill and see for yourself.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 22:08 Quote
Is there a list of all the different demo days posted? I lucked out on devinci last year, but didn't see/wasn't paying attention to anything official.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 22:28 Quote
cameronbikes wrote:
Is there a list of all the different demo days posted? I lucked out on devinci last year, but didn't see/wasn't paying attention to anything official.

Just follow the social media of the brands you are interested in. They will let you know what areas and when.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 22:45 Quote
Also was at the demo at Crawford. Those bikes are junk. Cool i spose if youre into the social media scene. More kids on their phone during the ride than actually riding. Shred, were you one of them? The old sprung childs horse with springs felt better than those cinderblocks.

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
bruhmhilda wrote:
Also was at the demo at Crawford. Those bikes are junk. Cool i spose if youre into the social media scene. More kids on their phone during the ride than actually riding. Shred, were you one of them? The old sprung childs horse with springs felt better than those cinderblocks.

Not sure what demo day you were at as there wasn’t one a Crawford, Isn’t it being logged at the moment? No group ride for me, solo rides for testing bikes so I can focus on the ride. Plus I can’t keep up on the climbs anyway.
The Evils I rode felt pretty damn good but I do like me a good stiff setup. If I wanted to ride a squishy couch I’d just stay home.

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:
Also was at the demo at Crawford. Those bikes are junk. Cool i spose if youre into the social media scene. More kids on their phone during the ride than actually riding. Shred, were you one of them? The old sprung childs horse with springs felt better than those cinderblocks.

Not sure what demo day you were at as there wasn’t one a Crawford, It’s being logged at the moment. No group ride for me, solo rides for testing bikes so I can focus on the ride. Plus I can’t keep up on the climbs anyway.
The Evils I rode felt pretty damn good but I do like me a good stiff setup. If I wanted to ride a squishy couch I’d just stay home.

Gillard is being logged... Crawford is open

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
Philthy Phil Atwill goes top 5 at first W.C. penis measuring contest...

Ahead of some straight up killers! Beats Brosnan, Mullaly, Wallace, Sikk Mick, Blenki, Gee on the 3D printed bike.

But yah he's just a Free Racer, has no speed... can't hang. Philthy Phil's a Beast! He goes down top 3 in Series this year, 24 years old in his prime, watch out boys.... Update your fantasy league, you have been warned.

X-B

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 15:25 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
bruhmhilda wrote:
Also was at the demo at Crawford. Those bikes are junk. Cool i spose if youre into the social media scene. More kids on their phone during the ride than actually riding. Shred, were you one of them? The old sprung childs horse with springs felt better than those cinderblocks.

Not sure what demo day you were at as there wasn’t one a Crawford, It’s being logged at the moment. No group ride for me, solo rides for testing bikes so I can focus on the ride. Plus I can’t keep up on the climbs anyway.
The Evils I rode felt pretty damn good but I do like me a good stiff setup. If I wanted to ride a squishy couch I’d just stay home.

You live on a throne of lies. What planet are you from

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 16:46 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Philthy Phil Atwill goes top 5 at first W.C. penis measuring contest...

Ahead of some straight up killers! Beats Brosnan, Mullaly, Wallace, Sikk Mick, Blenki, Gee on the 3D printed bike.

But yah he's just a Free Racer, has no speed... can't hang. Philthy Phil's a Beast! He goes down top 3 in Series this year, 24 years old in his prime, watch out boys.... Update your fantasy league, you have been warned.

X-B

yeah... he beat the top JUNIOR by 1 second. He'll be lucky to be top 20 in a real race.

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 17:50 Quote
jaydawg69 wrote:
ridayobike wrote:
Philthy Phil Atwill goes top 5 at first W.C. penis measuring contest...

Ahead of some straight up killers! Beats Brosnan, Mullaly, Wallace, Sikk Mick, Blenki, Gee on the 3D printed bike.

But yah he's just a Free Racer, has no speed... can't hang. Philthy Phil's a Beast! He goes down top 3 in Series this year, 24 years old in his prime, watch out boys.... Update your fantasy league, you have been warned.

X-B

yeah... he beat the top JUNIOR by 1 second. We'll be lucky to be top 20 in a real race.

He's (Philthy) younger than the more experienced old guy Brosnan... And he smoked him


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019060
Mobile Version of Website